Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Beyond Winter Intermission

ski MRG

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Late April 01 killed all of the snow fairly quickly.

Yeah we finally had a torch in late April that year. It took forever though...I think that was the first time it cracked 60F at ORH...or close. It got into the 80s that week. There was another 4 day torch in early May that year too, so the leftover piles would have been assaulted very quickly...though I'm sure some made it close to June but probably feel a week or two short.

Your a good fan, I was born in 70 so I have never seen my Jets win it all, I am starting to wonder if it will ever happen, by the way that little vid was sick out of MRG, I enjoyed it, the twiggys.

52/39

MRG is a special place. Jets will have to wait as it's quite apparent the Bills will win the Lombardi Trophy in '11-'12.

Yea that was sweet, showed my wife and said, I remember when. She said beautiful scenery can you snowshoe there? Great shots

Steve, an extensive network of well marked snowshoe trails at MRG. a beautiful place to hike as well.

We are due for one....I'll take it, since I'm like the only low elevation spot that can benefit lol

We are over due for both a March bomb and even more over due for an April one. We haven't had jack in April since 1997. All the other April events have been little penny and nickle events since then. We usually get a pretty decent sized April storm once every 8 years or so. Obviously 1997 is extreme, but I'm talking a warning criteria event.

Archived