• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
LOL--Euro has upper 60's for us Friday---Snow Late Sunday

Ji

Euro looks like it has snow at 180 to 186 for us. Maybe .25 to .40 qpf?

Normally a thread like this would be ridiculous. However, we have nothing else right now, and it is good to see some glimmer of winter in the next 7 days. I still think the warm-up is what we need to shake up this pattern and give us a chance for snow when it flips back. At least this is something to watch. Better than the weather this week.

Normally a thread like this would be ridiculous. However, we have nothing else right now, and it is good to see some glimmer of winter in the next 7 days. I still think the warm-up is what we need to shake up this pattern and give us a chance for snow when it flips back. At least this is something to watch. Better than the weather this week.

You mean that big warm-up commonly known as "summer", before the pattern flips back heading into next winter?:lol:

(I wonder what the 7200 hour JMA shows for next December...hmmmmmm!)

All joking aside, what you say is pretty much it. Nothing else to really follow right now, might as well discuss any possibilities heading into the later part of February and early March.

See, you just don't understand Ji. He just HAS to make a separate thread for these things because they're important to point out! The mods realize this and that's why he's allowed to make all of these supposedly-erroneous topics.

/sarcasm

Exactly. He makes a new thread every day. I am suprised he hasn't posted a new thread recently on JB's thoughts.

If it's not going to snow bring on the thaw. I barely live across the MD line and we still have thick snow cover. This will give me a chance to do yard work etc. After the torch would like some nice fresh clean snow. This stuff is thick and getting dirty.

I'd give anything to be there right now.

All that nice snow with near 100 percent areal coverage!!!

thumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I haven't looked at any of the Euro maps but the Oc line only 50 miles away in mid-late Feb could have 2m temp problems. High to the N better be strong and hopefully precip falls at night.....

You aint't got nottin fo worry about latest euro shows low way south of us. I doubt there will be any for us in cent md on that one.wed 2;35 pm

Archived