• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    InsulationProsofColorado
    Newest Member
    InsulationProsofColorado
Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rib

Welcome to Americanwx!

Welcome! Things over here in the NYC/PHL subforum are going to be pretty much the same as they were over at the old house, so just continue business as usual. As always, if there are any changes to the policies, forums, etc, you guys will be informed immediately via announcement or private message. For now, check in here and of course let us know if you are experiencing any problems or difficulties.

By the way, hi Rib. :guitar:

Present, accounted for, and in winter anticipation mode... :mapsnow:

Great to see you made the trek over, Bill. I'm with you in anticipation, and hoping to see you posting this fall and winter! :thumbsup:

I'll be looking forward to participating this winter. Hopefully, there will be some decent winter events before the La Niña overwhelms the pattern.

Don, really excited you're here! Hope to see you posting a whole lot this winter season. Take care. :thumbsup:

You already have 142 posts? You ****ing post whore.

Setting something up like this on short notice requires a ton of staff collaboration! I do have a ridiculous amount of posts though :lol:

i'm here...hoping to have a fresh start. if not, totally understood...but i'd like to thank all of the people who made this possible. would've sucked having no board this year.

Im here. Very glad to see we have another weather board. Thanks to the admins for making that happen. Winter times will hopefully be rockin in here. Here's to a fresh start.

I'm one of the quieter members, but I'm here. Would have hated to see this go away, I love coming here to learn. Thanks to everyone who is keeping it alive!

i'm here...hoping to have a fresh start. if not, totally understood...but i'd like to thank all of the people who made this possible. would've sucked having no board this year.

I'm sure Rib will have you banned soon, don't worry... :whistle:;)

Good to be here with you guys. For me it's the 9th year participating in weather forums, WWBB, Eastern and now here. Hoping we can salvage some good weather this winter despite the indices and anomalies saying otherwise.

Tony