Newest Member
    Toothache
Welcome to Americanwx!

Rib

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Noreaster

How will the people that didn't know to register here find out about this site now that Eastern is down?

its all over the internet already, blogs, facebook, etc.

Guys, glad to have you all here. You're all essential to every bit of this forum. We're so stoked to be this far along with the process of transitioning things over here. We couldn't do any of it without you guys.

Sundog, we are working on ways of distrubuting the information about the new forum right now. It's certainly a roadbump that eastern has been taken down, but we will make it through it. This is a great community of people and staff members working hard.

Again, really stoked how this is coming along. Going to be a great winter!

-John

Guys, glad to have you all here. You're all essential to every bit of this forum. We're so stoked to be this far along with the process of transitioning things over here. We couldn't do any of it without you guys.

Sundog, we are working on ways of distrubuting the information about the new forum right now. It's certainly a roadbump that eastern has been taken down, but we will make it through it. This is a great community of people and staff members working hard.

Again, really stoked how this is coming along. Going to be a great winter!

-John

You sure??? LOL Thanks for all the work over here! :drunk:

Newbie lady checking in. Sammiches are in the cooler!

@ Colin, I think it was you last winter but I could be mistaken. If you get banned you can find a weather thread over on the Eagles MB. :P

Found Eastern just last year. Although I am way out of my league here, I appreciate all the knowledge one (as well as others like me) can gain. Thank you again, I'll keep quiet now.

Welcome! Things over here in the NYC/PHL subforum are going to be pretty much the same as they were over at the old house, so just continue business as usual. As always, if there are any changes to the policies, forums, etc, you guys will be informed immediately via announcement or private message. For now, check in here and of course let us know if you are experiencing any problems or difficulties.

By the way, hi Rib. :guitar:

How did you get the snowbirds in youre sig? When I try to upload them, I get a message saying 'you cant upload this type of file on this board' or something like that

Archived