northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Feb 9th-? MW/GL/OV Threat

SpartyOn

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's get ready to rummmmmmmmbbbbbbbbble.

JB to cut a special big dog video later. "IS THE REAL BLIZZARD OR THE CENTURY COMING NEXT WEEK" . Describing a blend of the march '93 superstorm and ....

...yes

...get ready

...you know it

January 1978

:gun_bandana: :gun_bandana: :gun_bandana::guitar:

Were you around for that? I heard it is was freaking awesome! Yeah I saw that too... If something similiar happened again I would die a happy man...:arrowhead:

Wow, somebody has their confidence back lol.

All this hype about triple phasers and such, people are forgetting the early week system which may be more potent for areas of the midwest than you think. One at at time.

I never lost my confidence in this winter. The means at which it has occurred has been unusual but in the end the numbers are pretty close to what I expected.

18z ain't doing nothing west of the mountains with the late week storm. Southern stream s/w shears out ahead of the digging northern stream s/w.

edit: looks like S 1/2 of OH gets a decent moderate dumping.

Wonder if this is typical GFS. The good thing for folks like us is that this storm can probably only cut so far north/west given the setup being shown right now.

I agree. Lets get through the weekend storm and the monday storm and see how things are looking then.

Yeah the only way this thing doesn't go west is if the Monday system stalls out and becomes a 50/50 off the NE coast, right now things look to be moving along up there so there shouldn't be blocking.

Wonder if this is typical GFS. The good thing for folks like us is that this storm can probably only cut so far north/west given the setup being shown right now.

Cold Bias at work probably. Look how it played catch up with the last system. Right now I am expecting some amped up solutions to come out tonight, East of the Appalachians.

Yeah the only way this thing doesn't go west is if the Monday system stalls out and becomes a 50/50 off the NE coast, right now things look to be moving along up there so there shouldn't be blocking.

Yea I am not advanced enough to know what a 50/50 low is. All I know is the lack of blocking (what really causes it to come back?) is allowing these storms that strenghten off the coast to move along quickly.

Archived