Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
NYC Area 1st Annual Winter Weenie Wonderland G2G

earthlight

NYC Area G2G  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you prefer the get-together be held?

• Manhattan
    • Northeast New Jersey
    • Long Island
    • Southeast New York/Southwest Connecticut
    • Metfans CVS
    • Other (specify below)
  2. 2. What dates would work best for you?

• Weekend of February 19th
    • Weekend of February 26th
    • Weekend of March 5th
    • Weekend of March 12th
    • Weekend of March 19th or later
    • Other (specify below)

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about BBQ's, Hard Rock Cafe, Planet Hollywood, Ruby Tuesday's. Those are good places to eat and drink.

LOL @ metsfan CVS........

at least there'd be access to chocolate bars and candy and first aid, if needed.

That was my choice.:thumbsup:

karaoke bars ftw! we can see metfan sing let it snow let it snow let it snow :weenie:

I'm a horrible singer.

:blahblah:

I can't make it on a Friday because I work on Monday's and Friday's in the Pharmacy at CVS.

Some good ones I like are Legend's (across from Empire State Bldg), Tonic East on 29th/3rd Ave, and Brother Jimmy's BBQ on 31st/Lex. Depending on where people want to set this up, I can provide more. :thumbsup:

Those are all awesome suggestions (and they are also very close to my apt). We could also do E village. Penny Farthing, Village pour house, and 13th step are all good ones.

Those are all awesome suggestions (and they are also very close to my apt). We could also do E village. Penny Farthing, Village pour house, and 13th step are all good ones.

Didn't you see Metfan's post...? There's a Ruby Tuesday and a Hard Rock... because since, you know, we're in NYC and we don't have restaurants that aren't chains or anything, one of those places should be where we go. ;)

Something local and fun/low-key sounds good to me.

Didn't you see Metfan's post...? There's a Ruby Tuesday and a Hard Rock... because since, you know, we're in NYC and we don't have restaurants that aren't chains or anything, one of those places should be where we go. ;)

LMAO, why don't we just go to the Olive Garden on 23rd and 6th. I'm sure there's an Applebees somewhere around here too. Metfan would post that sh*t.

lmaosmiley.gif

I agree, going to a Ruby Tuesday or Hard Rock in NYC when we are all basically locals would be laughable..

Yes, a whole, clean world where garbage is picked up and streets are plowed. :P

omg. They've decided not collecting garbage is apparently OK again after this past blizzard. Walking from 8th to Columbus last night I passed huge piles much taller than me (10ft+?!?!?) and could hear rats in them. BAAAAAH.

On that note: I don't understand where they're going to put the new snow/ice. Besides the fact it's going to encase all the trash for a week or so, so the piles will continue to grow. :lightning:

omg. They've decided not collecting garbage is apparently OK again after this past blizzard. Walking from 8th to Columbus last night I passed huge piles much taller than me (10ft+?!?!?) and could hear rats in them. BAAAAAH.

as long as you dont set it on fire like the skells in the other boroughs.....

What about a restaurant in little italy? They are generally cheap (compared to lots of other Manhattan fare) and offer great food. Access is very easy for NJ people and there is usually street parking especially if we do this on a weekend. For the record, im not even Italian (im a jew) so there are no ethnic biases at play! Just a thought.

Archived