Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
NYC Area 1st Annual Winter Weenie Wonderland G2G

earthlight

NYC Area G2G  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you prefer the get-together be held?

• Manhattan
    • Northeast New Jersey
    • Long Island
    • Southeast New York/Southwest Connecticut
    • Metfans CVS
    • Other (specify below)
  2. 2. What dates would work best for you?

• Weekend of February 19th
    • Weekend of February 26th
    • Weekend of March 5th
    • Weekend of March 12th
    • Weekend of March 19th or later
    • Other (specify below)

What is that?

"Stand clear of the closing doors please."

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is an important message from the New York City police department. Keep your belongings in site at all times. Protect yourself. If you see a suspicious package or activity on the platform or train, do not keep it to yourself. Tell a police officer or an MTA employee. Remain alert and have a safe day."

"If you see an elderly, pregnant, or handicap person near you offer your seat. You'll be standing up for what's right. Courtesy is contagious, and it starts with you."

"This is a Queens-bound Q express train. The next stop is Queensboro Plaza"

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Stand clear of the closing doors please."

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is an important message from the New York City police department. Keep your belongings in site at all times. Protect yourself. If you see a suspicious package or activity on the platform or train, do not keep it to yourself. Tell a police officer or an MTA employee. Remain alert and have a safe day."

"If you see an elderly, pregnant, or handicap person near you offer your seat. You'll be standing up for what's right. Courtesy is contagious, and it starts with you."

"This is a Queens-bound Q express train. The next stop is Queensboro Plaza"

Lol I know you're busting balls. I took the trains for 7 years on a regular basis and trains and buses for like 14 years if you count the time that I was actively taking public transport, just not on a regular basis.

BTW why was this unpinned?

Lol I know you're busting balls. I took the trains for 7 years on a regular basis and trains and buses for like 14 years if you count the time that I was actively taking public transport, just not on a regular basis.

BTW why was this unpinned?

Probably by accident during split. I hope its up in the philly forum as well...plenty of those posters are within easy distance to attend.

I would love to finally meet some of the people who i read posting, and I know there are a few of us Rutgers Students here who are on the forums and would probably be able to take the train from New Brunswick to Penn Station whenever,

However, some of us aren't 21 :( so if you could keep that in mind it'd be nice.

Regardless, hope this pans out and we can make this a reality

Guest stormchaser

Is that the warm liquid goo stage?

Since im on 5 PPD, if i go does that mean i can only talk for like 5 minutes per hour or something?arrowheadsmiley.png

Archived