Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
November 2010

FoothillsNC

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey SE posters. I havent posted in quite some time over on eastern in the SE forums but hope to contribute this winter. If your not aware, im ncsuwx, originally from Cary, NC but now on Long Island going to graduate school for my Masters.

hey man... wondered what happened to ya!

Wish you'd end up back down here. We need to build up our SE group. We always seem to have the smallest representation on the board.

Hi

hey.:)

Another sunny day, near 70. Excellent weekend. Rain next week, turning colder and the Tenn-Virginia line, north will be the probably demarcation for storm tracks the following week. Nation looks to get very stormy and cold, we in the Southeast will probably have to wait on the really cold air, but its still early in this changing flow.

post-38-0-59939400-1289575814.gif

hey.:)

Another sunny day, near 70. Excellent weekend. Rain next week, turning colder and the Tenn-Virginia line, north will be the probably demarcation for storm tracks the following week. Nation looks to get very stormy and cold, we in the Southeast will probably have to wait on the really cold air, but its still early in this changing flow.

post-38-0-59939400-1289575814.gif

I need about two more weeks of dry weather to complete this job in New Bern. After that it can get as cold and wet as it wants. :)

hey man... wondered what happened to ya!

Wish you'd end up back down here. We need to build up our SE group. We always seem to have the smallest representation on the board.

It is sometimes really hard to post in the NYC metro thread during winter weather with so much model hugging and weenieisms. I always enjoy reading and posting in the SE threads. Hopefully there will be something good to talk about this season!

It is sometimes really hard to post in the NYC metro thread during winter weather with so much model hugging and weenieisms. I always enjoy reading and posting in the SE threads. Hopefully there will be something good to talk about this season!

Well said! We may not see Winter Wx nearly as frequently as the north but the discussion is usually as solid as it gets here when something does happen. Downeast I just hope for some real excitement no matter what it is and if it is severe in winter I won't complain too much! :). As for the Met tag it was just given too me here after I sent a message to the admin so my earlier post can be disregarded.

Well said! We may not see Winter Wx nearly as frequently as the north but the discussion is usually as solid as it gets here when something does happen. Downeast I just hope for some real excitement no matter what it is and if it is severe in winter I won't complain too much! :).

I do not want to knock the Meteorologists and Pro Forecasters who post in those threads though. The MODS do a great job also.

May this be the beginning of many new memories here at our new weather forum. Still 51 deg. at 8:20pm

:wub: :wub: :wub:

patience. It will rain next week.

:thumbsup: I'm looking forward to it

Only the whole winter to go... Go La Nina!

I :wub: your avatar

Hey SE posters. I havent posted in quite some time over on eastern in the SE forums but hope to contribute this winter. If your not aware, im ncsuwx, originally from Cary, NC but now on Long Island going to graduate school for my Masters.

Welcome back! :)

You know you have good weather discussions when people from other sections are coming in asking the mets in the region to chime in on events. Last winter was great for discussions and any weenie who was there learned a lot. Now lets get some of that mojo this winter! scooter.gif

I agree :sun::hug:

Well, let it be noted that the Euro is now trending in the direction of the GFS idea regarding the handling of that energy on the Pacific coast late next week. Duly noted. This is what I posted about on the other forum yesterday morning.

Archived