Jump to content

1234snow

Members
  • Posts

    1,833
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 1234snow

  1. Tornado warned storm with a nice hook on radar just went over Sneedville
  2. Decent spin just west of Jamaica. I’m assuming just the MLC is there or does it appear that a LLC is forming in that area?
  3. You certainly called that scenario happening. It was the highest heat index since 1996 I believe Dave Dierks said last night.
  4. KTRI tied the record at 96 today which beat Knoxville and Chattanooga by 1.
  5. 93 at KTRI today. Next 2-3 days will be just as hot if not approaching 94-95.
  6. Tornado warned cell heading toward Morristown.
  7. First tornado warning of the day for Clay, Jackson and Overton counties.
  8. Not a Tennessee Valley Observation but I have found myself at Eldora Speedway in Ohio to watch the eclipse. Mostly sunny currently with some high cirrus clouds. Fingers crossed that it stays that way.
  9. There was a big bolt of lightning earlier in Kingsport.
  10. Has anyone looked any individual members of the 18z GEFS? The mean really upticked in precip.
  11. It was 69 today in Kingsport. Got back home and it was 61 degrees with some snow cover hanging on. Today finally put a big dent in the snow. I probably had 3 inches of snow depth last night.
  12. My little weather station recorded -3 this morning.
  13. 7.5 inches here. Big lull in the snow currently.
  14. 2” now. Roads aren’t covered here yet. Any ground reports from Northern Mississippi? Radar looks intense there.
  15. 1 inch on the ground here. Still flurries. Waiting on the next wave!
  16. I did! I applied some to the driveway earlier today. I hope that wasn’t a jinx!
  17. The first flakes have started here as well. Just before midnight.
  18. I wished I could remember when the last storm was that featured every county in TN in a WSW. It’s been a while…….
  19. Thanks! I will be following this model for the storm to see what bias it may have as well.
×
×
  • Create New...