joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 9-10 Coastal Storm Threat

Zelocita Weather

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 12z GEFS shaghetti plots are encouraging. Quite a few members have developed low pressure near the US East coast early next week. The interesting note is that there seems to be another camp that is delayed almost 24 hours.

I wish this storm can come in faster just in time the high up north is still there.

The Euro will likely be a stronger version of the UKMET, the GGEM is overbombing this in all likelihood...I think its safe to say assume a track like the UKMET and stronger and faster on the Euro....probably weaker than its 00Z run.

How is the GGEM over bombing this? It's 1002mb when it crosses LI.

While it's certainly on the Western edge of the guidance that has nothing to do with how much the low deepens.

We have an eternity to go with this one. Sleepless nights this weekend waiting for the Euro.

I'm working this weekend from 3pm-430am so I will be up anyway lol

While it's certainly on the Western edge of the guidance that has nothing to do with how much the low deepens.

We have an eternity to go with this one. Sleepless nights this weekend waiting for the Euro.

Not gonna lose sleep with this one. This one is for the countryside not coastal plain, im almost certain about that

Not gonna lose sleep with this one. This one is for the countryside not coastal plain, im almost certain about that

Completely agree - will be a big storm in my opinion - but wet, not white for almost all on here. Still fun to watch the evolution and hone our skills/analysis for future storms.

Archived