joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tired of this Fayetteville ****! There was a gang fight in front of  my old house where 70 shots were fired, a kid was killed, and my ex roommate's car sustained 5 bullet holes! My car already had 2 bullet holes, doesn;;t need any more. What;s more is upon driving into my hood today I saw a sign at the entrance: "CRIME ALERT: INCREASED BREAK INS. BE ALERT, CONTACT 911 ABOUT ANY SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY"

Just gotta love seeinfg that driving in to your neighborhood

Tired of this Fayetteville ****! There was a gang fight in front of my old house where 70 shots were fired, a kid was killed, and my ex roommate's car sustained 5 bullet holes! My car already had 2 bullet holes, doesn;;t need any more. What;s more is upon driving into my hood today I saw a sign at the entrance: "CRIME ALERT: INCREASED BREAK INS. BE ALERT, CONTACT 911 ABOUT ANY SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY"

You should seriously think about moving.

Wish I could dude!!! But I'm broke as ****!! Can;t do **** until I graduate FTCC!!!! I need money@!@ Then I will be OUTTA THIS b**ch. I; so tired of being paranoid! How many people here other than me have ti booby trap their doors every night?!

Tired of this Fayetteville ****! There was a gang fight in front of  my old house where 70 shots were fired, a kid was killed, and my ex roommate's car sustained 5 bullet holes! My car already had 2 bullet holes, doesn;;t need any more. What;s more is upon driving into my hood today I saw a sign at the entrance: "CRIME ALERT: INCREASED BREAK INS. BE ALERT, CONTACT 911 ABOUT ANY SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY"

Yeah, you should consider Durham. OK, northern Durham is alright, and the American Tobacco complex near the Bulls ballpark is nice. But itis really like putting lipstick on a pig as far as the rest of Durham is considered.

Yeah, you should consider Durham. OK, northern Durham is alright, and the American Tobacco complex near the Bulls ballpark is nice. But itis really like putting lipstick on a pig as far as the rest of Durham is considered.

West and south Durham is good as well. Just avoid East Durham as the crime rates are higher over that way.

Archived