Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 29-30th moderate nor'easter

Mikehobbyst

Their is more to weather than snow.

Did someone make this thread so that everyone can turn it into a banter thread full of nothing but whining?

Sounds like it!

Fully agree with you we live in a climate where we get to experience almost anything severe weather related ( storms, snow, rain, extreme heat and cold etc. ). There is more exciting things than tracking a snow threat

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully this thing is outta here by 18z Monday I got a damn baseball game I spent 100$ for tickets on

Met game?

Sounds like it!

Fully agree with you we live in a climate where we get to experience almost anything severe weather related ( storms, snow, rain, extreme heat and cold etc. ). There is more exciting things than tracking a snow threat

Tracking a rain storm is pretty boring.

Met game?

Tracking a rain storm is pretty boring.

Yeah, and I'm sort of playing with fire too as I have a 8pm flight out of LGA right after, any sort of delay and I miss part of the game probably...I'd be surprised right now if its washed out but could definitely see it pushed back to 3 or 4pm if that low is slow pulling out.

If you're going to troll, do it elsewhere.

Who's trolling? I am the last person on this board that would troll. You are the first person ever on this board to call me a troll lol.

Now if we get something like this, this would be interesting.

or this

Who's trolling? I am the last person on this board that would troll. You are the first person ever on this board to call me a troll lol.

Now if we get something like this, this would be interesting.

Yes, I'm calling you a troll. How about trying to keep this thread on topic and discuss the specifics about the storm.

I wasn't even the one that started this thread, but I don't support it becoming yet another banter thread.

Yes, I'm calling you a troll. How about trying to keep this thread on topic and discuss the specifics about the storm.

I wasn't even the one that started this thread, but I don't support it becoming yet another banter thread.

You dont get to cry about a thread going off topic after you soapboxed your way to a ridiculous point about liking certain kinds of weather.

Most on here like two things, snow and severe weather. The majority don't care about a run of the mill rainstorm unless it's a big time flooding storm with like 4"+ widespread. I like all sorts of weather ranging from extreme temperatures to rain to snow to tstorms, and beyond but everyone's different. 

These are the doldrums though because it's right after winter and before severe weather season. I jump to the storm2k board during  hurricane season and check in here from time to time particularly during some sort of weather event like severe storms. 

Most on here like two things, snow and severe weather. The majority don't care about a run of the mill rainstorm unless it's a big time flooding storm with like 4"+ widespread. I like all sorts of weather ranging from extreme temperatures to rain to snow to tstorms, and beyond but everyone's different. 

These are the doldrums though because it's right after winter and before severe weather season. I jump to the storm2k board during  hurricane season and check in here from time to time particularly during some sort of weather event like severe storms. 

The 00z Euro had 3"+. That's not a run of the mill storm.

WELCOME TO CUT OFF LOW SEASON! :D

Archived