joxey
NNE Winter 2012-13 Thread III

klw

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hot out there.

54F at 1500ft and 56F in town.

Man looking at all the sites there's just an unmitigated torch going on for all of VT minus some upper 30s to low 40s in far eastern VT.

Champlain Valley near 60F and even all the east slope ski area sites up and down the RT 100 corridor are well into the 50s.

You CAD guys in NH are impressive in these patterns...the lack of NW flow snow is made up for by nights like these.

Up to 47.4F but just took a ride to the bottom of my hill and its 33F along Rt 3A.  Friend just called and said it took 45 minutes to drive to Plymouth 8 miles north of me.  Many accidents and roads very icy.  So right now its all about elevation as the warm air tries to work down from above

well you should do at least better than the 56-57 at the mt. mansfield stake what a dud that year was http://www.uvm.edu/~empact/data/gendateplot.php3?table=SummitStation&title=Mount+Mansfield+Summit+Station&xskip=7&xparam=Date&yparam=Depth&year%5B%5D=1956&width=800&height=600&smooth=0&csv=0&totals=0

.  thou there is not really a ton of promise for upslope is there next 10 days, maybe there is the n greens can surprise me.

brutal being the coldest station in the state, even beating MWN.

Laconia, New Hampshire 36 °F
Mount Washington, New Hampshire 39 °F
Berlin, New Hampshire 41 °F
Whitefield, New Hampshire 45 °F
Concord, New Hampshire 50 °F
Lebanon, New Hampshire 50 °F
Keene, New Hampshire 52 °F
Jaffrey, New Hampshire 54 °F
Rochester, New Hampshire 54 °F
Manchester, New Hampshire 55 °F
Nashua, New Hampshire 56 °F
Portsmouth, New Hampshire 58 °F

Key West is 76 fyi.

Edit: Plymouth is 34... wunderground never shows that station in the state summary page for some reason.

Definitely thick fog out there--as thick as I've ever driven through.  Kind of had to feel my home just now.  Dead reckoning from one familiar landmark to another. 

36F (high of 40) and only a few hundredths of rain so far.  Radar keeps looking ominous but has yet to produce.

Pack well preserved at 10".

Archived