northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
January 19-21 MW/GL/OV Storm part 2

Hoosier

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just read your sig. LAF has gotten 28" of snow and (5) 4+ events this season.???!!!

...i don't feel bad for you anymore....damn, and no more whining allowed either from you or hoosier. :angry::banned:

:P

Yeah don't feel bad for us, December was indeed fantastic here. We were on the right side of the block, sort of speak. :lol:

Softens the blow of missing this one no doubt, but a little snow would have been nice. Not in the cards though. Should be a good event for those that have missed out this winter in SW MO and that general area. I'm rooting for them with this one. Not to say I don't want everyone else to get it too. You should be good to go for 2-4" maybe higher if things break right. Let's hope for the best. :)

Yeah don't feel bad for us, December was indeed fantastic here. We were on the right side of the block, sort of speak. :lol:

Softens the blow of missing this one no doubt, but a little snow would have been nice. Not in the cards though. Should be a good event for those that have missed out this winter in SW MO and that general area. I'm rooting for them with this one. Not to say I don't want everyone else to get it too. You should be good to go for 2-4" maybe higher if things break right. Let's hope for the best. :)

i would imagine you've already hit your seasonal norm?

You KNOW it has gotten bad when you need a snowmaker in these parts. :P:lol:

laugh.gifpopcorn.gif.. NO worries, I will issue my own warnings, when ever I want to, heck I'm issuing a blizzard warning this Friday for my House (Might share with my neighbor, not sure yet). I'm expecting anywhere 2-4' of snowfall. O yeah, let's not forget about the storm on Monday, might add a couple of more feet laugh.giflaugh.gif

laugh.gifpopcorn.gif.. NO worries, I will issue my own warnings, when ever I want to, heck I'm issuing a blizzard warning this Friday for my House (Might share with my neighbor, not sure yet). I'm expecting anywhere 2-4' of snowfall. O yeah, let's not forget about the storm on Monday, might add a couple of more feet laugh.giflaugh.gif

LOL you just gotta laugh our tough luck of the past couple winters off. Never before have I seen so many phasing opportunities the past couple years. What happened to the spread the wealth storms that cross the country?.

I noticed ILN put a projected map out with a general 3-5 inches with 3 being around Lima and the 5 being around Cincy. Looking at the latest runs, it looks like they might have to increase the totals as the NAM gives Dayton to Cincy 4-5 inches and the GFS gives almost 6 inches. Might need to extend the watch northward a bit as well.

Archived