• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January 19-21 MW/GL/OV Storm part 2

Hoosier

I think looking at models is over. You can tell by the radar they are underdoing the strength of this. Seems to be a theme so far with storms overproducing and this looks to be no different.

umm where? No offense, but every storm we have had up here has underproduced compared to models..

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is what I'm thinking for certain communities across the state: Indianapolis - 4" ; Fort Wayne - 1" ; Lafayette - 2" ; Muncie - 4" ; Richmond - 5" ; Connersville - 6" ; Bloomington - 6.5" ; Vincennes - 7" ; Evansville - 4" ; Louisville - 5" ; Cincinnati - 5" ; Dayton - 6" ; Greenville - 4.5" ; Eaton, Ohio - 5.5"

its all relative....as sad as it is, it still has a chance to be our best hit so far.

The way this winter is going beggars can't be choosers and there is nothing wrong with a 3--6" event specially for areas south more. Hell 4, 5 and 6" is a good amount of snow even to me.. I'll take 3 of those events over 2 or 3 weeks over one 12" storm over the same period.

Here is what I'm thinking for certain communities across the state: Indianapolis - 4" ; Fort Wayne - 1" ; Lafayette - 2" ; Muncie - 4" ; Richmond - 5" ; Connersville - 6" ; Bloomington - 6.5" ; Vincennes - 7" ; Evansville - 4" ; Louisville - 5" ; Cincinnati - 5" ; Dayton - 6" ; Greenville - 4.5" ; Eaton, Ohio - 5.5"

Nice. I hope you're right.

are you related to The Weather Guru?

If he were related to weather guru, he would not have started a "storm observation" thread but a "The APOCALYPSE is on as the southern wave explodes in nuclear bombastic fashion and crushes Chicago!!!!gun_bandana.gifdevilsmiley.gif" thread. He also would have wasted one of his 5 posts for the day as well.

Archived