Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January 24th-26th Winter Storm Potential

cmichweather

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I lack the energy/enthusiasm to track this one. Punting on 3rd down for my hood. :facepalm:

you're right this stuff does get tiring. by the time the actual snow starts to fall you're ready to take a nap..lol hopefully if this becomes a threat next week...it's early in the week. I can't spend another week waiting up for the damn euro.

you're right this stuff does get tiring. by the time the actual snow starts to fall you're ready to take a nap..lol hopefully if this becomes a threat next week...it's early in the week. I can't spend another week waiting up for the damn euro.

I spent too much time on this current system...and in the end it might produce 37 flakes here total. But thems the breaks with this hobby. But yeah, waiting up for the Euro is a killer for the next day at work. I gotta get my priorities straight. :lol::arrowhead::fever:

I spent too much time on this current system...and in the end it might produce 37 flakes here total. But thems the breaks with this hobby. But yeah, waiting up for the Euro is a killer for the next day at work. I gotta get my priorities straight. :lol::arrowhead::fever:

wishful thinking but i hope it's not a tease situation. I hope whether its suppressed or bombs to wisconsin, it shows it's hand early and unanimously with the models.

Looks decent at hour 84 on the NAM. That clipper over the lakes need to scoot along or it could be more confluence scaring energy away..

NAM looking like it has some potential at 84hrs and after that.

Fook the NAM. That tease by it the other night wasn't right. I think I may take it out of my model rotation. :guitar:

wishful thinking but i hope it's not a tease situation. I hope whether its suppressed or bombs to wisconsin, it shows it's hand early and unanimously with the models.

Wishful thinking indeed.

potential for a dusting at best scenario.

This is the next phrase to be added to the word filter.

I'm trying to blend in with the locals. Tough not to when they have these giant liquor stores with every kind of beer/liquor imaginable.

Yeah the liquor stores are everywhere in the GFK since there isn't much to do when it is -25 F. Head over to Bonzers on pull-tab night and get a Long Island. I don't like foofoo drinks, but the LIT's there are great.

Yeah the liquor stores are everywhere in the GFK since there isn't much to do when it is -25 F. Head over to Bonzers on pull-tab night and get a Long Island. I don't like foofoo drinks, but the LIT's there are great.

What night is pull-tab night i've been there a few times before we went to gillys/level 10 and yes they do have awesome LIT's.

What night is pull-tab night i've been there a few times before we went to gillys/level 10 and yes they do have awesome LIT's.

axesmiley.pngaxesmiley.pngaxesmiley.png (see bold)

As for pull-tab night--I believe it is Monday night. You get a pull-tab and you can get drinks for .25 cents, half price, or full with each drink (any drinks including beer). Typically you will get at least a few cheap ones.

axesmiley.pngaxesmiley.pngaxesmiley.png (see bold)

As for pull-tab night--I believe it is Monday night. You get a pull-tab and you can get drinks for .25 cents, half price, or full with each drink (any drinks including beer). Typically you will get at least a few cheap ones.

lol hey my gf likes level 10 and i don't care which one we go to i usually end up playing blackjack and losing my money but we usually go out in a fairly large group so i just go with it. The pull tab night does sound like fun i'm gonna have to hit that up.

Ya the lady situation is ok, i think central was a bit better but then again i live off campus and 80% of the time when school is in session the girls are all bundled up. The city is definitely nicer than mount pleasant, i mean it has a mall and a reasonable downtown i like it.

potential for a dusting at best scenario.

That's about as good as it's going to get, apparently.

Cold and dry is all we get for the next few days....with the exception of a few passing snow flakes...

I think it was last week, Tom Skilling had a graphic on his weather blog, depicting the potential snow fall for the Chicago area over the next two week period was anywhere from 3.9" to 19"..............:gun_bandana:

Archived