FRG 8pm 38

DOV 8pm 36

AVP 8pm 32

WWD 8pm 36

MGJ 8pm 33

APG 8pm 34

SWF 8pm 34

MUI 8pm 35

32.0F the high at home. Drove down to Bethlehem and back. There was ice accrual on everything in the Bethlehem area, then as you drive north on PA 33, the ice diminishes to a small amount from around Stockertown to Wind Gap. Once you go over the mountain to my house north of Wind Gap, ice galore again.

Back in the day used to love that ride up 33 for the Pocono vacations, many times was like a instant winter wonderland once you got to the other side of Wind Gap.

Very odd, there must be something causing your temp. to sit steady. Not sure if its cloud cover or geographical, or something else.

Yeah, and like I said a few days ago, it's not a faulty sensor as I have an old stand by mercury thermometer as well, and it's reading the same.

was down to 33 here. Went for a run and the blac ice is sick out there. Clouds came in and it went up to 34. I bet we prob fall maybe a few tenths with the rain moving in. The wet bulb is a abv frz and dew pt. so we should be fine here.

0zGFS @ hr 6 straddles the surface freezing line over philly.. guess we're on that border

since the jan 22 thread went down the ****ter cause everyone wants 10 plus always. might as well just post the storm obs things here. Nam buffkit has 6.4 for thurs night into friday.

you have alot of greedy people in that thread who have gotten plenty of snow this winter, and expect the same, or more with upcoming storms. delusional people.

I'm sure most of us in PA would be happy with a 2-4", spotty 6" storm.

you have alot of greedy people in that thread who have gotten plenty of snow this winter, and expect the same, or more with upcoming storms. delusional people.

I'm sure most of us in PA would be happy with a 2-4", spotty 6" storm.

yup i agree, im happy with 2 inches of snow lol....anyways gfs looks like its going to come in further north. ton more amplified and hgr hgts along ec

Archived