joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 12 Storm Photos and Videos

Cold Miser

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NIce pics Grinch...and I thought my 1.5 foot snow pack was a lot. It looks like you have almost double that. :o

Great pics, Grinch. I had a meeting in Jersey on Friday. The plow banks were presenting some bad on/off spots on the Merritt. Then again, those suck on any day. lol

Thanks guys. Yeah the merritt ( and many roads around here) have a tunnel effect going, making things somewhat dangerous. However, the state and local towns have done a really good job overall and still continue to widen the roads and move the snow via front loaders. Merritt actually looks like route 89 in VT if you eliminate about 80% of the cars on it lol.

Thanks guys. Yeah the merritt ( and many roads around here) have a tunnel effect going, making things somewhat dangerous. However, the state and local towns have done a really good job overall and still continue to widen the roads and move the snow via front loaders. Merritt actually looks like route 89 in VT if you eliminate about 80% of the cars on it lol.

Definitely NOT the case on Friday afternoon/evening. 6 hours to get from Jersey City to Shelburne.

Archived