Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Inverted Trough/ Redeveloper Disco Jan 7-9 - Part II

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol what makes you think it will snow all day tomorrow? No model shows it.

I'm just talking mood, festivus type snow..that really small flake size..that doesn't add up to more than a dusting..

onshore flow and alittle lift..and some semblance of the trough in the general vicinity..Just cuz winds are NW doesn't mean we break out into a clear, sunny day..

I'm just talking mood, festivus type snow..that really small flake size..that doesn't add up to more than a dusting..

onshore flow and alittle lift..and some semblance of the trough in the general vicinity..Just cuz winds are NW doesn't mean we break out into a clear, sunny day..

Onshore flow and NW winds? Interesting.

But I don't expect it to be bright and sunny but all day snow seems unlikely

Thanks Scott.

Do you get QPF from the EC ENS?

I'm guessing you're seeing the same east/west split of which low will dominate. If it's the west low great we'll have fun, east this could be a crushing last minute three pointer by the warministas.

I have 6hrly mean QPF, but can't see under 0.10" contours.

36-42: 0.10" line is barely inland along the entire S coast of SNE right through the Cape

42-48: 0.10" line cuts through the Cape around FMH

Yeah, I'm starting to think 1-2'' will be lucky here.

Yea... I'm starting to think we will def be under 50 inches for the year. We'll probably be lucky to get that even. This is def a Coastal winter and we get screwed. Look at the next storm even. It gets suppressed cause of that stupid block. Enjoy any snow you get here. Because a lot of times through this winter, the places to our south will sit under heavy snow, while we are getting light snow. I guess its just not our year again. Maybe next year.

Yea... I'm starting to think we will def be under 50 inches for the year. We'll probably be lucky to get that even. This is def a Coastal winter and we get screwed. Look at the next storm even. It gets suppressed cause of that stupid block. Enjoy any snow you get here. Because a lot of times through this winter, the places to our south will sit under heavy snow, while we are getting light snow. I guess its just not our year again. Maybe next year.

I wouldn't go that far at all, but I'm def. not loving the look of tonight/tomorrow event for more than an inch or two.

Archived