Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Atlantic Tropical Action 2010

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey peeps. seems like i leave for a while and all hell breaks loose with our computer boards :) Anyways, hope the next one isn't a dud, but anything this late in the season is just gravy. My goal is to get a 13th hurricane, as

that would really make this year stand out. Upper-level winds look great, and the moisture fields are adequate so far south. Just leave it alone for a while and all should be ok...... :guitar:

Seems like the upper level shear should gradually get better as 20-25 kt of southerly 200 mb flow gradually should become lighter and more easterly, at least per GFS.

hey peeps. seems like i leave for a while and all hell breaks loose with our computer boards :) Anyways, hope the next one isn't a dud, but anything this late in the season is just gravy. My goal is to get a 13th hurricane, as

that would really make this year stand out. Upper-level winds look great, and the moisture fields are adequate so far south. Just leave it alone for a while and all should be ok...... :guitar:

Nice to see two of my favorite red taggers here-- welcome! :)

Which way do you guys think the system is headed. The models are a bit all "over the place". The SHIPS makes it a 'cane by Day 3. :sun:

post-19-0-19616200-1289609059.gif

Nice to see two of my favorite red taggers here-- welcome! :)

Which way do you guys think the system is headed. The models are a bit all "over the place". The SHIPS makes it a 'cane by Day 3. :sun:

post-19-0-19616200-1289609059.gif

Slow brew...with a consolidation farther NW...probably another NI/HN close call.

00z tropical models

Conditions appear pretty favorable for some development down there before tracking west into CA or Belize.

Hi, Adrian! :)

Nice to see the Tropical threads and are still alive and well. :thumbsup:

I see that 94L is also alive and well this evening as deep convection continues to increase and consolidate a bit.

Omg, how the heck have you been, dude?? So great to see you. :hug: It's been a while.

Omg, how the heck have you been, dude?? So great to see you. :hug: It's been a while.

Hey Josh!...Doing just fine, and hope you are as well. 2011 is looking good for me so far as I completed a LOT of projects I had scheduled this year. We are still not done with 2010, maybe one last chance at something worthwhile!

Euro suggests maybe some minor development but the low moves too far north and is shredded by the front/westerlies.

Ah, there you are! Nice to see you here. :)

The models are looking pretty good, showing a Matthew/Richard type track close to NI/HN, with perhaps a BZ threat down the road.

SHIPS brings it up to ~70 kt. :sun:

post-19-0-30055600-1289630748.gif

Archived