CAPE Posted 15 hours ago Share Posted 15 hours ago At least the Ravens game won't be a quagmire if this comes to fruition. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
IronTy Posted 15 hours ago Share Posted 15 hours ago Still raining here. Up to 0.5", 61F. Fired up the fireplace for the first time this season! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SnowtoRain Posted 14 hours ago Share Posted 14 hours ago 0.73" event, still some showers Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ephesians2 Posted 9 hours ago Share Posted 9 hours ago I'll take it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
IronTy Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago Pfft, if this is what we have to look forward to in the el nino - gray, misty, wet every weekend - bring back the la nina. 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Eskimo Joe Posted 53 minutes ago Share Posted 53 minutes ago Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WxUSAF Posted 45 minutes ago Share Posted 45 minutes ago About 0.05” of mist and drizzle this morning. Baseball cancelled for third weekend in a row. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dailylurker Posted 40 minutes ago Share Posted 40 minutes ago 44 minutes ago, IronTy said: Pfft, if this is what we have to look forward to in the el nino - gray, misty, wet every weekend - bring back the la nina. I learned to love Nina. They bring much better winters to my area in the lowlands. Starting this winter I'll be on the Tug Hill where Nina demolish the region. I think of frozen ponds, a light snowpack, deep blue sky, cold temps when I think Nina. When I think of Nino I think of mud, extended cloudy periods, 80 on Christmas, lots of rain, snow that melts the day after. Drizzly 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ji Posted 7 minutes ago Share Posted 7 minutes ago About 0.05” of mist and drizzle this morning. Baseball cancelled for third weekend in a row.Is there a good radar that picks up drizzle. How can fields be closed from mist? 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WxUSAF Posted 4 minutes ago Share Posted 4 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, Ji said: Is there a good radar that picks up drizzle. How can fields be closed from mist? Not sure if it was just this morning drizzle or also the rain yesterday and Friday. They also don’t try too hard for fall baseball I’ve learned. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now