CoastalWx Posted 51 minutes ago Share Posted 51 minutes ago Just now, weatherwiz said: Frosty morning, heat kicking on all night. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO All night? What are you elderly? 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
weatherwiz Posted 45 minutes ago Share Posted 45 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said: All night? What are you elderly? It probably came on 3-4 times overnight and about 3-4 times in the 3 hours I've been up. I don't think its very well insulated. It gets crazy hot in here once it gets above like 65-70, especially the bedroom and super chilly in the winter. Also, doesn't help that the ACs are still in the living room/bedroom window. I think both have massive spider webs and spiders attached to them so I can't take them out until they go 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
CoastalWx Posted 43 minutes ago Share Posted 43 minutes ago 1 minute ago, weatherwiz said: It probably came on 3-4 times overnight and about 3-4 times in the 3 hours I've been up. I don't think its very well insulated. It gets crazy hot in here once it gets above like 65-70, especially the bedroom and super chilly in the winter. Also, doesn't help that the ACs are still in the living room/bedroom window. I think both have massive spider webs and spiders attached to them so I can't take them out until they go 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brian5671 Posted 40 minutes ago Share Posted 40 minutes ago 37 for the low here with frost on the rooftops Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dendrite Posted 36 minutes ago Share Posted 36 minutes ago Mins…MHT is still having issues, but looks like they were around 34° Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SouthCoastMA Posted 29 minutes ago Share Posted 29 minutes ago Heat isn't turned on til Nov at the earliest..barring some anomalous artic air mass. Plus, oil prices are...you know. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dendrite Posted 5 minutes ago Share Posted 5 minutes ago 23 minutes ago, SouthCoastMA said: Heat isn't turned on til Nov at the earliest..barring some anomalous artic air mass. Plus, oil prices are...you know. WWWLT If I did that it’d be 45° in here by Halloween Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now