Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,037
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

September 2026 Medium/Long Range


JenkinsJinkies
 Share

Recommended Posts

This one probably isn't for us. It looked that way last night when I made a couple posts about it. Not much change 24 hours later.  I'm not mad about it at all, but there will probably be enough moisture to be annoying here. I'll take the clouds but give me a dry weekend.

 

Day 10 image not available

1791201600-AMxVZl1MoN0.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, CAPE said:

This one probably isn't for us. It looked that way last night when I made a couple posts about it. Not much change 24 hours later.  I'm not mad about it at all, but there will probably be enough moisture to be annoying here. I'll take the clouds but give me a dry weekend.

 

Totally agree.  I'm not mad about "missing" anything either, at this time of year.  And personally, I would like it if at least Saturday can be fairly decent.  It's kind of looking as if any rain will mostly be like a Saturday night into Sunday night deal at this point, from what I've looked at?  (Depending on how that frontal wave develops, etc.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...