• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central Pa. Spring 2024

23 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

He really has. I don't know how Nick will handle him going forward. 

Every game I watch, I sit and analyze every move that Nurse makes and compare it to what I think Doc would have done. I highly doubt that Doc would have had the guts to bench him. 

Have you noticed how many close games we've won over the past month or so? Games that we NEVER would have won in the previous years. Last night's game...if that was last year, we were toast. 

Yes.  Nurse actually adjusts to the game.  Obviously, there were a lot of adjustments made at half.  Rivers would have just said, "come on, guys.  GUYS!  GUYS?!?!?!"

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, canderson said:

Going to the Phillies game Saturday - what should I get to eat? I'm tired of the subpar brisket cheesesteak from that place out in the alley  

You should have brought brisket back from Texas last week and ate it at a tailgate before the game. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

What is up with the sign going into the Bears game saying no tailgating?  That is not Hershey Park Happy, Hershey Park Glad of them.

"You all need to kindly step inside our doors and fork over $25 for chicken tenders and fries instead of grilling your own food in our lots."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

"You all need to kindly step inside our doors and fork over $25 for chicken tenders and fries instead of grilling your own food in our lots."

The people in front of me had the tenders., fries and a hot dog.  LOL.    I would feel terrible eating that much then sitting in the somewhat cramped seats.

HRRR has you Easters getting some cells (rain) today. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, canderson said:

Going to the Phillies game Saturday - what should I get to eat? I'm tired of the subpar brisket cheesesteak from that place out in the alley  

I will buy you a beer (craft!) if you wear a NY Knicks jersey to the game and complain loudly that all food in PA sucks. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

I will buy you a beer (craft!) if you wear a NY Knicks jersey to the game and complain loudly that all food in PA sucks. 

I have glass bottle thrown at me in 2009 at a Phillies game cause DiceK took a no hitter into the 8th inning and I applauded him.  

• Sad 1

I have glass bottle thrown at me in 2009 at a Phillies game cause DiceK took a no hitter into the 8th inning and I applauded him.  
I went to a Phillies vs Braves game back in 2003, when they were preparing to wrecking ball the Vet and Mike Hampton took a perfect game into the seventh and these dudes a few rows down stood to applaud and got pelted with shit.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk