• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central Pa. Spring 2024

Barring a last second Hail Mary, it appears as if my last measurable snowfall beyond a T/flurries for the season will have occurred on February 17th. (that was 0.2" from a squall) The snow shut off at pretty much the exact time that we were forecast to enter an epic period for wintry weather. 

Recorded and filed for future reference. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Ah yes...but do you have a Coyote Joe's? 

We do not have a Coyote Joes, but we do have a Junk Dealers Daughter in Rouzerville (Pen Mar Antique mall) so one matching place.   I do not mean to brag, but we also have an Applebee's and a "Pizza Pizza" Little Ceasars in Rouzerville, USA.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

We do not have a Coyote Joes, but we do have a Junk Dealers Daughter in Rouzerville (Pen Mar Antique mall) so one matching place.   I do not mean to brag, but we also have an Applebee's and a "Pizza Pizza" Little Ceasars in Rouzerville, USA.

R-Ville is a bigger spot than I thought!

Maytown has uh...well, there's a home furnishings store at the edge of town.

And the sky diving club! (rated 4.9 on Google)

The official weather station: https://www.wunderground.com/dashboard/pws/KPAMARIE23

• Haha 1

Color me stunned and disappointed.   The other bars name was so offensive I did not want to say it. 
Long before moving to this area, I was pretty involved in the heavy metal and hardcore scene around these parts, moreso du Bois than Clearfield, which despite the 19-mile difference, Clearfield in particular has cranked out some insane hardcore bands, but du Bois/Brockway/Saint Mary's acquitted themselves well, and I spent almost every weekend in du Bois for several years.

The people are incredible. There's not one goddamned business with any redeeming value. Not a one.

Not that Clearfield is much better. For all the hoopla, Denny's Beer Barrel Pub may be the most overrated eatery I have EVER been to.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Long before moving to this area, I was pretty involved in the heavy metal and hardcore scene around these parts, moreso du Bois than Clearfield, which despite the 19-mile difference, Clearfield in particular has cranked out some insane hardcore bands, but du Bois/Brockway/Saint Mary's acquitted themselves well, and I spent almost every weekend in du Bois for several years.

The people are incredible. There's not one goddamned business with any redeeming value. Not a one.

Not that Clearfield is much better. For all the hoopla, Denny's Beer Barrel Pub may be the most overrated eatery I have EVER been to.

There's gotta be one

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

There's gotta be one

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Okay. If you're on 80 and get hypoglycemic somewhere between Penfield and Grove City, Station 101 will keep you alive.

6 hours ago, canderson said:

@Voyager sorry to hear about your mom’s fall. Hopefully rehab gets her back to being as mobile as possible.  

Thanks, but there's more to that story. She picked up c diff after she got to the rehab facility and is having a really difficult time battling it, and it shut down her physical therapy totally for the past two weeks. Her outcome is iffy at the moment. 

• Sad 5

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

LR models keep indicating a low gets cut off to our north this time next week.  Weather would be brutal if that happens.  Temps in the 30's and 40's and as windy as some of the other recent bad days with sustained in the 30's and gusts near 50.  

No! I just spent Monday cleaning up sticks for 5 hours down along the creek from at least 3 wind events.

4 hours ago, Voyager said:

Thanks, but there's more to that story. She picked up c diff after she got to the rehab facility and is having a really difficult time battling it, and it shut down her physical therapy totally for the past two weeks. Her outcome is iffy at the moment. 

Ugh sorry to hear this.