Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2024 disco/obs

Torch Tiger

53 minutes ago, Met1985 said:

Yes I'm looking at buying a house in Hilton Head. Beautiful town, beautiful beaches,  and beautiful people.  The food is absolutely wonderful.  Lots to do and see. Glad you enjoyed it down there. 

Hilton Head is pricey, Blufton is a good option and close.

• Like 1

Speaking of Savannah, we’ll be there Friday to Monday-breaking camp from Naples Friday morning-will miss the 80s.  Should be home in New England miserable spring wx next Tuesday night.  Next winter probably 2-3 months in FL always with the option of flying home for a big snow and returning after the dopamine drip stops as in storm leaves.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

This is when I feel like I’m in a completely different hemisphere and state of mind compared to what you report lol. Hopefully it’s bread and butter dipped in the old school brown Chinese duck sauce that I used to love. I’m onto spring.

We on the same page with brown sauce

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

We left them on the edge of the Arctic Ocean on Morch 1, forecasting and calling for heavy cold and heavy snows. The rest of us walked into warmth and Morch understanding the pattern. 

Not a person on here called for heavy cold and heavy snows for all of March. Lying is your thing to justify the lack of 70s and 80s. Way above normal for sure won the day but zero need to lie.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Why scary? Do places that were below normal out west get scared too? Yin yang always has always will

Who was below normal out west? My son lives in Bozeman, MT and it was a hideously warm and snowless this winter this year. People were very concerned about it. Many of the liftees told him they haven’t seen a winter like that in 50 years of living there.

6 hours ago, weathafella said:

Speaking of Savannah, we’ll be there Friday to Monday-breaking camp from Naples Friday morning-will miss the 80s.  Should be home in New England miserable spring wx next Tuesday night.  Next winter probably 2-3 months in FL always with the option of flying home for a big snow and returning after the dopamine drip stops as in storm leaves.

I never thought I would read this and find it very sad!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, greenmtnwx said:

Who was below normal out west? My son lives in Bozeman, MT and it was a hideously warm and snowless this winter this year. People were very concerned about it. Many of the liftees told him they haven’t seen a winter like that in 50 years of living there.

We talking March. Scary stuff

prism_conus_tavg_anom_MAR2024.png

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Why scary? Do places that were below normal out west get scared too? Yin yang always has always will

It’s been another record warm winter. Record breaking left and right. Ying and yang but we warm wang.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I’m well aware of cycles, but I’m well aware of warmth too and what’s happening.

Warm cycle for sure. Nino gone let's see how much effect up here. You scared and moving to Florida where its hotter than hades, makes no sense

2 categories of snow lovers/ those who actually get out seek and and enjoy it and those who Charlie Brown window watch. The biggest complainers are the window watchers, the ones who seek are enjoying the hell out of epic March skiing. I am on the sideline so let it be 30 an from now until May then let's hot and dry summer to enjoy beach pool lake. Seek the warmth in summer as it is I am now Charlie Brown

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Warm cycle for sure. Nino gone let's see how much effect up here. You scared and moving to Florida where its hotter than hades, makes no sense

Because winter blows overall if there isn’t snow. I’d rather be a beach bum. 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

2 categories of snow lovers/ those who actually get out seek and and enjoy it and those who Charlie Brown window watch. The biggest complainers are the window watchers, the ones who seek are enjoying the hell out of epic March skiing. I am on the sideline so let it be 30 an from now until May then let's hot and dry summer to enjoy beach pool lake. Seek the warmth in summer as it is I am now Charlie Brown

Yeah none of us here have family or real life to deal with. Go get it!