• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Obs

yotaman

Rainy, windy, and cool here late this afternoon. A good day to stay inside!

Update: After ~7 hours of rain that included periods of heavy rain along with rumbles of thunder that I’m still hearing (there even was one cloud to ground strike a few hours ago), it is finally ending for now. I’ll get totals tomorrow.

We got another period of rain on Monday but not heavy. I very roughly estimate my Sun-Mon (2/4-5) total to have been 1.75”.

At least we’re not torching during this torch. Low of 28 again this morning. In a fairly significant win for radiational cooling, the farm in Franklin county dropped to 20.7 this morning which isn’t terribly far off the “arctic blast” numbers from January. Clouds in the triangle must not have made it there as the Franklin county airport also recorded a low of 23 

4 hours ago, StantonParkHoya said:

Please note that for many on the forum, the first post-6pm sunset occurs this week, and for Atlanta, almost 6:30

Wish there was a “love” button on the reactions. Finally enough light to do something after work. 

Currently 61 and actually pretty nice out. About a quarter inch of rain in the bucket from earlier 

It was in the low 50s here all day with breezy N winds and overcast skies. The high of the day was near midnight at 53, 13 BN. A 53 would be MBN even in mid-Jan. The daytime high was only 51. The pleasant chill made it a near perfect day for walking with dewpoints only in the 30-34 range. The next three nights’ lows could all be in the upper 30s with highs in the low to mid 60s along with mainly sunshine and 30s dews, near ideal for outdoors and much better than recent days through yesterday.

• Like 1

Lows of 33 yesterday and 34 today here. Those are ~10 BN. A couple more lows in the 30s are quite possible.
 Yesterday’s high was 63 with plenty of sun. The next two days look pretty similar with dewpoints in the upper 20s to 30s and sunny skies. Absolutely gorgeous and great for the outdoors! I wish it were like this all year round.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, GaWx said:

Lows of 33 yesterday and 34 today here. Those are ~10 BN. A couple more lows in the 30s are quite possible.
 Yesterday’s high was 63 with plenty of sun. The next two days look pretty similar with dewpoints in the upper 20s to 30s and sunny skies. Absolutely gorgeous and great for the outdoors! I wish it were like this all year round.

That's really cold for yall down there. We've been in the same boat. Comfortable highs but cold at night.  Since Saturday We've had lows anywhere from 16 to 20 consistently. Had a low this morning of 18.

• Like 1