joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 23/24

Voyager

7 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Wait your kids sleep?

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Haha actually no. They still routinely wake up through the night. In fact, our daughter (she’ll be two in a couple months) is going through a pretty bad sleep regression right now where she is waking up multiple times through the night and wanting milk and wanting to be in our bed and just generally being fussy. It’s exhausting. 

Haha actually no. They still routinely wake up through the night. In fact, our daughter (she’ll be two in a couple months) is going through a pretty bad sleep regression right now where she is waking up multiple times through the night and wanting milk and wanting to be in our bed and just generally being fussy. It’s exhausting. 
My kid turned two last Saturday. He gets up about once a week in the middle of the night due to gas and he hasn't figured out how to fart in his sleep yet.

He's dealing with an ear infection (fucking tube fell out and ear immediately got jacked up) and is on augmentin, which makes him shit like a thoroughbred. Last night he woke up at 1:30, fouled his diaper, and then walked over to where the sink where the bowl he ate out of last evening was sitting, grabbed it and handed it to me basically demanding I make him chicken nuggets. Fourth meal came at 2:00 AM.

Little shit is getting melatonin the first night he's old enough for it.

My kid turned two last Saturday. He gets up about once a week in the middle of the night due to gas and he hasn't figured out how to fart in his sleep yet.

He's dealing with an ear infection (fucking tube fell out and ear immediately got jacked up) and is on augmentin, which makes him shit like a thoroughbred. Last night he woke up at 1:30, fouled his diaper, and then walked over to where the sink where the bowl he ate out of last evening was sitting, grabbed it and handed it to me basically demanding I make him chicken nuggets. Fourth meal came at 2:00 AM.

Melatonin is gold

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Atomixwx said:

Haha it truly never ends. But it’s also awesome and rewarding and all that good stuff…..at least that’s what they tell me ha. Snow being reported on mPING all the way down near Mechanicsburg. 

1 minute ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Haha it truly never ends. But it’s also awesome and rewarding and all that good stuff…..at least that’s what they tell me ha. Snow being reported on mPING all the way down near Mechanicsburg. 

I had a few flurries. Down to 42. 

• Like 1