Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 23/24

Voyager

Just now, WaynesboroWX said:

Howdy, neighbor!

40/22 38% humidity. A lot of dryness to overcome. Plenty of virga overhead right now but that does us no good. I love winter and snow but I'm not feeling it with this one. Yes, maybe 2"-3" but it's looking like higher amounts will be just to our north and south. Maybe I'll be proven wrong, but sucking exhaust from those two Maxima's doesn't add up to much.

Hello, yes.   We were in the bullseye until recently, but it may be that Nissan screwed us.  LOL

• Haha 1

Cheers to incoming snow - will be curious what conditions are like when we leave the comedy show this evening  
IMG-1303.jpg 
Please limit the pictures to drinks. And maybe food. Everything else? There's "hubs" for that.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Cheers to incoming snow - will be curious what conditions are like when we leave the comedy show this evening  

I missed the comedy show part. Who are you seeing? May come as a surprise to some, but I love stand-up.

Fortune Fiemster. She’s pretty great. 
"I'm a Tuesday Night Stripper" is pretty good. Comedy shows for nationally-touring acts are weird, especially if they're not working out new material. I once saw Lewis Black at PSU York and it was right after he taped Black on Broadway and while the crowd had the courtesy to not finish the jokes for him, as opposed to a Dice show, I knew the whole show. Still funny, and I won the ticket on a radio promotion, but I had wished it was new stuff.

My biggest comedic fan regret was not knowing Shane Gillis was hanging out downtown figuring everything out years before I moved out and he became the biggest comedian in the country.