Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 23/24

Voyager

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

The snow you showed is a cutter that transfers beneath us just in time for some....complicated.  The far SE LSV loses out.    Here is the progression.  But it is a 300 hr plus storm.  It will change.  It was a bowling ball yesterday. 

gfs_mslp_pcpn_frzn_us_fh300-324.gif

Lol, This is obviously a Miller B on the Op.

You had responded to my post on the ensembles look at hour 294 with your comment on the Op run, hence the confusion.

Has anyone seen any interesting papers from the ams meeting this week in Baltimore?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Yeah. I was thrown out for offering a leg.

Edit: Jesus Christ, I read that as "arms." Fuck it. Joke stands as written.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

It's awfully dark here for 9:12 AM. The only comparisons I could think to apply to how dark it is currently are:

A) Spring thunderstorm is approaching.

2) Thus begins the three days of darkness.

It looks and sounds like early spring out this morning. I actually bet I have some grass starting to grow, might have to weed next week too. Booooo. 
The new growth will be ripped from its tenuous grasp on life soon enough

Below is the area climate summary for Chester County for the Month of January. Warwick Township was the chilliest and West Chester Airport the warmest.
Both East Nantmeal and West Chester finished with their 34th warmest January with 131 and 132 years of data respectively. Devault finished with their 27th warmest January with 123 years of record. West Chester finished with their 3rd wettest January and East Nantmeal and Devault both finished with it's 4th such first month of the year.
image.png.d6f27a7db596e23a46941a80bbe74bd6.png
  • Thanks 1

You'd be on your knees prostrating to a snow COC if it meant a guaranteed HECS

The corner of my "home office," which is just the front room, has an iconostasis featuring icons of James Spann, Willard Scott, Tom Casey, and Hurricane Schwartz, which I venerate nightly at 9:00 PM. I do enough for the community, what is your effort?

• Haha 1

And to anybody who says "half of those guys aren't even red-taggers," blow me. I didn't choose who the god decided to touch with the gift of storytelling. Also, build an addition for my screen and I'll write to some thumb-twiddling monk in Ukiah, California to see if they'll put paint to wood and articulate an image of the dude with the breadometer.

The corner of my "home office," which is just the front room, has an iconostasis featuring icons of James Spann, Willard Scott, Tom Casey, and Hurricane Schwartz, which I venerate nightly at 9:00 PM. I do enough for the community, what is your effort?

I give weenies the liquid courage to talk to women so they can multiply

I give weenies the liquid courage to talk to women so they can multiply

Crime against humanity. Not the distribution of liquid courage, the multiplication.

On the subject of winter grades and snow totals, MDT's normal snow fall for the season up to date (Aug on I believe) is 14.5" while their current total stands at 9.7", all of it coming in January.  If you assume no Feb 5-7th, miracle MDT will need over 20" of snow from Mid Feb through the rest of the season to break even.    Mecs or Hecs and we are probably there....a few 3-5" snows and probably not. 

Reading the the last page here, I'd say you guys really need a HECS. You're all going crazy from a lack of snow...lol
Tell @Atomixwx he needs to work faster crafting his snow phallic idol to add to his shrine. Only then will we be blessed with the white stuff.

• Haha 1

Tell [mention=2708]Atomixwx[/mention] he needs to work faster crafting his snow phallic idol to add to his shrine. Only then will we be blessed with the white stuff.

I'm going to go even slower now.

Just imagine how this forum will be after 10 days of mild, dry, boring weather

And if the upcoming advertised pattern change either doesn't happen or doesn't deliver, somebody is going to have to offer up a eulogy for Blizzard if 93.

The following occurs ever year: the day pitchers and catchers report, I check out on winter unless it is going to snow in a larger than nuisance volume. The downside to that is that erases my want for winter during the last part of peak winter, but I just can't get past the want for warmth and sunshine.

A big storm would supercede that want temporarily.