Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Winter 23/24

Voyager

Just now, Atomixwx said:

I mean, you can file this under "no shit." Just about every single meteorologist has this as an AN winter temp-wise.

It does mute out the hopes of the "pattern change," however

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

The seasonable period looks dry as hell. It’s going to take tremendous luck to see any meaningful snowfall before at least mid-January, and that’s 4 weeks away.

2 minutes ago, Blizzard of 93 said:

I’m pretty sure that I’ll stick with the 3 major ensembles that have these looks for their 7 day means for the first week of January.

They have been very consistent in showing these looks for quite some time.

We should have chances for Winter weather if these looks continue to hold.

IMG_3688.png

IMG_3689.png

IMG_3690.png

C6C15C1B-4A22-4F99-A17B-7EBF724FF4DD.jpeg.48f9ce849ec7139e2ad2178fb463e5ef.jpeg

Oof. Looks like it coincides with a bone dry period.

9 minutes ago, TimB said:

C6C15C1B-4A22-4F99-A17B-7EBF724FF4DD.jpeg.48f9ce849ec7139e2ad2178fb463e5ef.jpeg

Oof. Looks like it coincides with a bone dry period.

The 12z ensembles are not dry for the 7 day period for the first week of January.

If southern PA gets around .5 of precip & most of it is snow, I don’t think many would complain if we ended up near 5 inches of snow on the ground.

I also like seeing the heavy precip in the Gulf coast states just waiting to be tapped.

IMG_3691.png

IMG_3692.png

IMG_3693.png

• Like 1

Just now, Blizzard of 93 said:

The 12z ensembles are not dry for the 7 day period for the first week of January.

If southern PA gets around .5 of precip & most of it is snow, I don’t think many would complain if we ended up near 5 inches of snow on the ground.

I also like seeing the heavy precip in the Gulf coast states just waiting to be tapped.

IMG_3691.png

IMG_3692.png

IMG_3693.png

As always, I hope you’re right and the CPC is wrong. I’m not ready to throw in the towel yet, but it’s been a pretty demoralizing run for a winter and a half.

Just now, TimB said:

As always, I hope you’re right and the CPC is wrong. I’m not ready to throw in the towel yet, but it’s been a pretty demoralizing run for a winter and a half.

Again, like I said in my disclaimer this morning… it’s not me… it’s what the models show.

We are not staring at some huge ridge covering the the eastern US.

The upcoming pattern supports at least chances.

Let’s hope for the best.

• Like 1

Not sure where all the anger in this thread is coming from, is it that we’re headed towards another Christmas with highs in the 50s and not even a hint of snow or is it something else?
It may be on me. I went pretty hard on the trolling and then aired a grievance against Blizzardof93, but didn't have any issue with PSUWhiteOut70 until about an hour ago, which was created by their own butthurt over a joke? I wasn't taking the "man card" shit seriously and thought a fun back-and-forth was going on until they decided to throw a fit, call me a pansy, out themselves as a homophobe, and probably get themselves banned.

For the record, I will not report that post, but I would not be surprised if somebody else did.

So if it's me, I'm sorry.

wow am on I godlike productions?  Hey I know many are ticked off that a brown christmas is about to be dumped on us again but look at this way- most of you have 40+ years for more white christmases- I have a dozen at the most.  If anyone is pissed off it is me but name calling does not get anyone anything but banned off the site.  Think about how much your municipality/sate  is saving on salting the roads  and start asking for some tax relief. At least get something out of your misery for not dealing with shoveling and blowing white crap.

He would get kicked out of half his Broadway shows for using his phone to moderate during the Aria.
Not to mention, any time he goes to Baku, if he were to open this app and the authorities see anything I post, he ends up in a prison camp making small rocks out of big rocks for 40 years in conjunction with a thousand lashings.

• Haha 2