• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey

On 11/29/2023 at 1:53 PM, ORH_wxman said:

Maybe we move to 12/20 Wednesday? Bruins are off that day and Celtics are out playing in Sacramento that night so we’d be in good shape. 

I agree with this.  When the garden is active the parking scene is definitely tougher.  Potential on-street parking can become $30  in a garage.  Plus the trains are full of yahoos. Monday and Wednesday there are no games in the Garden.

The year: 2014
My last GTG. I parked right at the front door, well worth the $50.00 parking ticket. I was just up visiting family for Thanksgiving. Nephew, nieces children about 2 dozen. They grow so fast, half of which I don't even know their names. Anywho...
Think it was I who suggested a gathering for those who worked in town. Glad to see it blossom into an annual event.
Make it happen! 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ROOSTA said:

The year: 2014
My last GTG. I parked right at the front door, well worth the $50.00 parking ticket. I was just up visiting family for Thanksgiving. Nephew, nieces children about 2 dozen. They grow so fast, half of which I don't even know their names. Anywho...
Think it was I who suggested a gathering for those who worked in town. Glad to see it blossom into an annual event.
Make it happen! 

I think you gave me a lift to my vehicle IIRC

17 minutes ago, DavisStraight said:

Yes we did, and met you too, it was a good turnout that year Wiz was there, Hubbdave, Wolfie and Kevin.

Of course I remember meeting you!  I recall you were doing the appraisal job which seemed like a nice gig.  Hopefully you make it on the 20th!

• Like 1