• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Central PA Autumn 2023

46 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

People like Mount Joy Snowman get paved parking. My type park outside the Agriculture building right after it was cleaned and disposed outside. 

There is a limited amount of paved parking but the majority is in open fields/meadows. 

Ha!  No no my friend.  While I do have season parking, we are in Lot 12 on the grass.  We prefer to rub elbows with the common folk.  I always prefer tailgating on grass and we seek out grass lots on all our road trips as well.  Less than two weeks until we head out to Evanston!  Sneaking in a night in Chicago as well tehe.

6 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Ha!  No no my friend.  While I do have season parking, we are in Lot 12 on the grass.  We prefer to rub elbows with the common folk.  I always prefer tailgating on grass and we seek out grass lots on all our road trips as well.  Less than two weeks until we head out to Evanston!  Sneaking in a night in Chicago as well tehe.

All in good fun! :) 

Northwestern is the proverbial trap game...small stadium that's hardly ever full, and the game between 2 imposing opponents on our schedule. Mighty UMASS is coming to town! 

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

All in good fun! :) 

Northwestern is the proverbial trap game...small stadium that's hardly ever full, and the game between 2 imposing opponents on our schedule. Mighty UMASS is coming to town! 

Haha yeah somehow I don't think that the dumpster fire that is Northwestern football will present much of a road block this year.  Although, they did just announce that it will be the 'ol 11am local kickoff.  I've seen many a team show up sleepy in those spots.  However, we are now 12-2 all time on our PSU road trips so it's a mortal lock at this point that we bring the winning mojo with us.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mitchnick said:

Meh...EC has been carp in my book ever since the alleged upgrade in 2017.  I'm riding the Canadian as long as at least one of the globals support it. In this case, the Gfs and Icon fwiw do.

Agreed, just felt all 3 global should get their say today since so many here have weekend plans riding on the outcomes.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Hey @Itstrainingtime I just saw there was a pretty big explosion out your way near Bossler Road and 743.  Seems like propane tanks at a residential unit. 

Yeah...right up the road from me. My wife was home and said our house shook enough that it sent her outside. Just a horrible tragedy.

5 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Steel with a fluke defensive play followed by the Brownies completely dominating the line of scrimmage on the subsequent drive.

Also - Micah Parsons is playing on a higher level than the rest of the league. What a force!

Making PSU proud.

Lots of bad play calling the last 10 min in Steeltown. Little worried that Pickett may not be the answer. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Well, the GFS folded to the EC for this weekend....no rain for the LSV.  But the EC folded to the CMC and now takes the SLP up into the Piedmont/Apps region though not nearly as wet as the CMC for thr weekend.  The CMC is a flooder.

image.thumb.png.6c474b92cc6c12528703122ce7236cac.png

If we get something close to this, I  think we could safely say the worm has turned with our pattern.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, mitchnick said:

If we get something close to this, I  think we could safely say the worm has turned with our pattern.

The model spread only 3-4 days away from possible effects is pretty substantial.   One large difference is that the Icon and EC both allow the vort to sit idle for a day to the south of the area while it rains itself out....CMC charges ahead and pushes the high out of the way. 

50 minutes ago, mitchnick said:

CMC evolution for this weekend looks wonky.  Not sure that I belive the dual HP structure in the land of the canooks is gonna force rd#1 ENE beyond our latitude.  GFS, Icon and Euro loops at a glance would seem more reasonable IMO.   

6 minutes ago, pasnownut said:

CMC evolution for this weekend looks wonky.  Not sure that I belive the dual HP structure in the land of the canooks is gonna force rd#1 ENE beyond our latitude.  GFS, Icon and Euro loops at a glance would seem more reasonable IMO.   

But I don't want reasonable, I  want rain! :arrowhead:

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

47 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

@ItstrainingtimeMay be career over.  The replay is Joe Theisman bad.  Congrats on the win in this ugly one. 

Kudos to ABC for not showing the injury as graphically as it can be seen all over social media. I went online looking for something else last night and got sick in the stomach when I saw the injury zoomed in. No wonder the entire stadium gasped. 

Chubb is/was such an underrated back. I feel horrible for him. And honestly the city of Cleveland.