• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2023

Hit 86 yesterday for the high.  Currently 73 degrees at 6:00 am.
No rain yet, not sure when it is coming. Radar is to the west of me Clearfield maybe?
Wednesday looks like some more rain.
I'm in Clearfield. It's raining.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

Seems we get some rain either way but we are on the southern end of influence from that front so anything over 1/4" is going to be bonus.   Looks like a slow, light rain about to start. 

.50 is my bar for the event.   Courses really need it.   

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Not a lot of heavy in the radar right now...but a slow 1/4 to 1/2 soaker will be good for the grass and corn.

My concern is that this might be trending (for some) from a several rounds of showers that slowly add up kind of deal to a single line later today with winners and losers. Skies have really cleared out here...lots of blue to the west of the river and it's starting to feel more and more like a severe day instead of a "showers and thundershowers" kind of thing. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

We go on the watch for the Paweather 540 line this year! 

Let's hope so for sure. 

Today was the first day of the year that the ITT dewpoint meter reached the level where my glasses fogged up as soon as I walked out the door this morning. The fact that the first occurrence didn't happen until 6/12 is a win. 

It's soupy out there and with the sun popping it might get interesting here later on. 

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

Let's hope so for sure. 

Today was the first day of the year that the ITT dewpoint meter reached the level where my glasses fogged up as soon as I walked out the door this morning. The fact that the first occurrence didn't happen until 6/12 is a win. 

It's soupy out there and with the sun popping it might get interesting here later on. 

Yea, we need the soup to feed the grass today and again Wed and Fri.  Juneteenth day looks wet as of now too.   The DP parade may be done for most of June.  Voyager stepped in and grabbed them.

image.png.347e99056e62659b12648b65c27aad1e.png

Well today looks like the day of the long awaited hopefully significant rain. There are still some big differences in the models with the GFS spitting out only about 0.25" of rain all the way up to the NAM soaking us with over 3" of much needed rain. Fingers and toes crossed we all see some liquid gold today!
The rest of the week looks like near to slightly below normal temps and dry.
Records for today: High 95 (1914) / Low 42 (1979) / Rain 2.36" (1968)
image.png.96d441d7d69d68e1db504ada68c4e9b8.png
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ChescoWx said:
Well today looks like the day of the long awaited hopefully significant rain. There are still some big differences in the models with the GFS spitting out only about 0.25" of rain all the way up to the NAM soaking us with over 3" of much needed rain. Fingers and toes crossed we all see some liquid gold today!
The rest of the week looks like near to slightly below normal temps and dry.
Records for today: High 95 (1914) / Low 42 (1979) / Rain 2.36" (1968)

Wed looks quite wet on almost all guidance (though sharp cut off to the SE) and Thur night/Fri are in play as well.