• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2023

Please no losers..there are enough in the area.
The only thing good about grocery shopping at Giant on Sundays is the ability to go in and drink two beers there before navigating our local hordes. They somehow were out of broccoli and corn by 2pm.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I get this. Nice joke. 

Also Giant sucks. Go to Wegmans. It’s civilized and they’ve never failed a health inspection.
But giant is 1/2 mile away and I enjoy the walk to and from. Nice little workout with some groceries and a good chance to catch up on podcasts/audio books. I just get a bit grumpy dealing with the hordes, especially after bartending a bunch of days in a row. I actually used to live going to giant late night and shopping.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jns2183 said:

But giant is 1/2 mile away and I enjoy the walk to and from. Nice little workout with some groceries and a good chance to catch up on podcasts/audio books. I just get a bit grumpy dealing with the hordes, especially after bartending a bunch of days in a row. I actually used to live going to giant late night and shopping.

Ok if you can walk there that’s fair. We drive by what, 3 Giants essentially, every Friday night when we go to Wegmans ha 

2 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Weird flex but okay lol

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Just shows my disdain for that company. Walmart takes the cake - I’ll never ever ever give them a penny. I had an idea Ty theft issue years ago and those fvcks refused to attest to my criminal complaint or start a credit bureaus inquiry they are requires to do, by law. I hope every Walmart burns to the ground.  

After I got whacked by a car 3 years ago wrecking my pelvis and what it took to rehab it back I walk/hike as much as possible. I took it for granted. Plus since running isn't recommended it's either that or a boring elliptical for exercise

• Like 2