• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Summer 2023

10 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

In Azrizona, all of those numbers could be temps or radio stations. 

You know I don't mind this stuff...lol

But yes, the station number is nearly the same as the outside temp, not to mention possibly warmer that some PA locations yearly high temperature.

One of these years, Phoenix is not going to go below 100 overnight.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

i'll be drinking cocktails on the beach in OCMD, so i'm happy about it honestly

Heck yeah, being in and around water is the one time you kind of want the humidity.  Gotta keep that wetbulb temp up on your skin so you don't feel cold when you get out of the water haha.  Throw a few back for me, perhaps more than a few.

• Thanks 1

I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every Single State Look Like, And The Results Are Just Plain Mean   (not bubbler, article title).  PA made me chuckle.  LOL.    Das Gutten Bonbons tropfin mir uber die ganze Lederhose

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/asked-ai-europeans-think-americans-201700212.html

image.thumb.png.6790b0b7b8687a08a4d58eeb350cfee5.png

• Haha 2

Yesterday was our 3rd straight slightly cooler than normal day...but temps the next 2 days should rise to above normal levels. We may even see a couple lower spots in the county hit 90 degrees. Some of the higher elevation spots have still yet to see a 90 degree day this summer. Philadelphia will today see their 7th such day. Rain chances increase by tomorrow night and at least a 50% chance of showers through much of the upcoming weekend.
Records for today: High 96 (1936) / Low 48 (1945) / Rain 3.58" (2004)
image.png.45b5153d3ceaa2f9cc954867c797438c.png

46 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

i'll be drinking cocktails on the beach in OCMD, so i'm happy about it honestly

29 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Heck yeah, being in and around water is the one time you kind of want the humidity.  Gotta keep that wetbulb temp up on your skin so you don't feel cold when you get out of the water haha.  Throw a few back for me, perhaps more than a few.

To me, the most important thing is avoiding a westerly wind component on the beach. Beach flies are horrible with west winds. Give me southerly or easterly breezes and I don't care what the air temp is.

To a point. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every Single State Look Like, And The Results Are Just Plain Mean   (not bubbler, article title).  PA made me chuckle.  LOL.    Das Gutten Bonbons tropfin mir uber die ganze Lederhose

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/asked-ai-europeans-think-americans-201700212.html

image.thumb.png.6790b0b7b8687a08a4d58eeb350cfee5.png

This is great. The Dakota one with the person way in the distance is my favorite. Second fav is the Miss State fan cheering sports in a church. 

Too many with people eating crab. 

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

83 at 10:45 - today should be day #10 this year at or above 90. A LONG way to go to few years ago when my final number was 49 days. 

Mow #19 was accomplished last evening. 

78 here.  We have not hit 90 yet which is pretty astounding though I think that streak is broken this week.   Mow #9 still.  Probably Fri for 10 if dry and we get rain tomorrow night. 

• Like 1

I was interviewed by The Daily Local News in West Chester regarding the recent storms see his article below from the Daily Local.

https://www.dailylocal.com/2023/07/10/weekend-washout-sees-different-dump-of-drops-across-chester-county/?fbclid=IwAR2Zk8nJlYRTVp3aVFLP9n09uTzu9XhrauIxgPC5d4W1_ki85uF5euH-r4Q

• Like 2