• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Spring 2023

15 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Nothing says "Early Bird Special" like pimping your expertise in dead technology.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

My daughter and I were looking at the Phillies promotional schedule as she wants us to go this summer. (she prefers Philly over Baltimore, but I digress) We were looking at an afternoon game and she says "dad, you can go out on the field after the game!" - I looked at the promotion and it's "Seniors Stroll The Bases" event. That shit makes me feel...well, old. 

• Haha 3

I think that's it. Whatever it is, there are often contradictions between the maps they publish and their actual forecasts. 
The think the text forecast are automatically generated based upon the NBM. It's just bad coding based upon the automation. I'm sure they have a way to change different variables like temp and rain chances but it's probably something like they click checkbox for the zones they want change and input correction that automatically fills in text for all zones checked.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jns2183 said:

The think the text forecast are automatically generated based upon the NBM. It's just bad coding based upon the automation. I'm sure they have a way to change different variables like temp and rain chances but it's probably something like they click checkbox for the zones they want change and input correction that automatically fills in text for all zones checked.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

They can clean it all up by going in with the mentality that AMWX will be judging what it says.  Ha. 

True story, back in 2002 I once received a Franklin Flusher in the parking lot of the Roxbury Holiness Camp. I've never so much as seen a car at that place and neither had my high school girlfriend at the time.

Let me tell ya. My opinion on God has been "no," ever since I was old enough to know which side of the playpen smells the worst, but that night? I saw em.

12 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

True story, back in 2002 I once received a Franklin Flusher in the parking lot of the Roxbury Holiness Camp. I've never so much as seen a car at that place and neither had my high school girlfriend at the time.

Let me tell ya. My opinion on God has been "no," ever since I was old enough to know which side of the playpen smells the worst, but that night? I saw em.

Okay...I'll bite. Why did you pick a church camp parking lot to get...you know...

Was it a heavenly experience? 

Okay...I'll bite. Why did you pick a church camp parking lot to get...you know...

Was it a heavenly experience? 
I said I saw God, didn't I?

And because there was an all night softball tournament going on across the street at the usual spot. And because she was Amish and if she got caught with English man here we'd both have been honor killed.

1 minute ago, Atomixwx said:

And because there was an all night softball tournament going on across the street at the usual spot. And because she was Amish and if she got caught with English man here we'd both have been honor killed.

I have questions about Amish hookups. Are they wild? 

I have questions about Amish hookups. Are they wild? 
They're interesting. They have that time during their rumspringa where they experiment in everything from substance use to hard rock to... non-equine sexual interaction.

For anyone in here who was under the impression that the nearest Donkey show was in Tijuana. It's not. Wednesday nights in Willow Hill, you'll see this Old Order bitch named Becky. She has nipples the size of thermometers and a bush that would make Bob Ross stand up in his grave and applaud. I'm rambling, but Becky does this thing with a Belgian workhorse that makes you wonder how the horse has so much strength after the amount of work it puts in.

Upshot: Donkey show. Nobody really feels bad for the animal.

Sucks: They all do this.

To answer your "Are they wild?" Yes. Downside is, I don't have enough skin tone to satisfy Rebecca after her second show of the night.

So they just use us for free beer in the parking lot of Blue Mountain Roller Rink.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

They're interesting. They have that time during their rumspringa where they experiment in everything from substance use to hard rock to... non-equine sexual interaction.

For anyone in here who was under the impression that the nearest Donkey show was in Tijuana. It's not. Wednesday nights in Willow Hill, you'll see this Old Order bitch named Becky. She has nipples the size of thermometers and a bush that would make Bob Ross stand up in his grave and applaud. I'm rambling, but Becky does this thing with a Belgian workhorse that makes you wonder how the horse has so much strength after the amount of work it puts in.

Upshot: Donkey show. Nobody really feels bad for the animal.

Sucks: They all do this.

To answer your "Are they wild?" Yes. Downside is, I don't have enough skin tone to satisfy Rebecca after her second show of the night.

So they just use us for free beer in the parking lot of Blue Mountain Roller Rink.

My life in HS was very Varsity Blues but this sounds better

My life in HS was very Varsity Blues but this sounds better
I could have had that life. I could have. But after snorting lines off Amish and Mennonite ass cracks, I can firmly say this.

I don't want your life.

• Haha 2

Well, I cannot compete with Atomix's stories, but we just had a gust to 42 here. 
Way to sully the fun. This would have been like somebody interrupting the breaking news of 9/11 with a weather report.

"As you can see, the towers have fallen and the coroner's office has begun scooping up femurs to begin the arduous process of identification, but let's get back to Willard Scott with the weather."

"Sunny and 72 here. Should be a great next couple of days to begin rescue and recovery. This report is brought to you by Welch's Grape Juice."

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Way to sully the fun. This would have been like somebody interrupting the breaking news of 9/11 with a weather report.

"As you can see, the towers have fallen and the coroner's office has begun scooping up femurs to begin the arduous process of identification, but let's get back to Willard Scott with the weather."

"Sunny and 72 here. Should be a great next couple of days to begin rescue and recovery. This report is brought to you by Welch's Grape Juice."

I was more giving you credit for some crazy stories but I still had an ob.  LOL. 

40 minutes ago, Atomixwx said:

Witness (1985)

Today in Central PA:

Weather: Check

Amish..."stories": Check

Outdated Technology: Check

Physical Conditioning at Church Camp: Check

Topical Ointment for Old Dudes: Check

Movie Flashback w/ Kelly Mcgillis: Check

Historical Tribute to 911: Check

This will all make great fodder for next edition of "A Day in the Central PA" thread...

• Thanks 1