Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

1 minute ago, UnitedWx said:

LOL in real life we have to deal with increasing numbers of "Karens" and here there's an increasing number of Debbies. Just enjoy the tracking for Christ sakes. And LOL again... I thought you guys thought the GFS is B.S. :lol:

When it was unphased...and we were right. It just caved and is phased.

7 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

When it was unphased...and we were right. It just caved and is phased.

Understood. It's just possibly not the final outcome is what I mean.  Now if other guidance starts tracking the low like this then I'll pay more attention.  We still need to get through tomorrow nights event to see if this still holds anyway

• Like 1

Just now, UnitedWx said:

Understood. It's just possibly not the final outcome is what I mean.  Now if other guidance starts tracking the low like this then I'll pay more attention.  We still need to get through tomorrow nights event to see if this still holds anyway

Yea. This rain scenario makes perfect sense and is totally plausible....not saying to toss it. I just hedge against it...for now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, UnitedWx said:

This comment wasn't supposed to be directed at you, I was just reacting to what you said about what I expect to hear from certain others this anti meridian...

My biggest take away from EPS and GEFS trends over night is that someone is going to measure 3 feet....whomever remains on the left side of this capture is going to make some history. The signal is just growing glaringly loud on the ensemble means.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

My biggest take away from EPS and GEFS trends over night is that someone is going to measure 3 feet....whomever remains on the left side of this capture is going to make some history. The signal is just growing glaringly loud on the ensemble means.

Agreed! This is the most interesting system we've seen in a while. We didn't get crap here with the blizzard last year, so I'll be watching intently.