• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Ides of March end of Winter 2023

9 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Potential for some snow and ice in NE PA Saturday AM as a stalled front lingers around PA.  The same front presents the risk of yet another midnight high Friday AM as most of the day could be a 40-50 for PA but in the 60's at midnight for MDT.  As bad as the temps have been this winter the constant run of midnight highs makes it look worse.   Saturday looks good right now...for helping the surface moisture.   

GFS and CMC both have the potential for some snow 7 days from now (for everyone). 

The clock is ticking on these winter events. But I know (as we all know) it is still in the realm of possibility that we could get one of these events.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

The clock is ticking on these winter events. But I know (as we all know) it is still in the realm of possibility that we could get one of these events.

Most have been model fantasies.  The frozen in NE PA is a real threat in 48-72 hours.    High pressure timing will tell how that works out though appears to be a minor event. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, canderson said:

It's his mustache. Threads, and ladies, can't resist. 

Some guy in a restaurant the other day just walked up and said " Nice Mustache" i thought my daughter was going to fall off her chair

14 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Either that or his individualistic nature...going with Ryobi in the face of an Ego avalanche. 

I'm a huge supporter. I'm probably around 20 18V Ryobi tools and several 40V, including a push mower

• Like 2
  • Haha 2