• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Fall 2022

Bubbler86

As @paweather said, not much model reporting to do.  Pretty normal and boring for a while starting on Thur.  Still a chance of some warm temps today and tomorrow and then normal for several days.  Next deviation from norms is a warm spell next week on the Euro and CMC but the one this week was greatly stymied by this marine invasion.   CMC is very wet late Sunday into Monday while the Euro and GFS are more of a scattered wet early next week. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

As @paweather said, not much model reporting to do.  Pretty normal and boring for a while starting on Thur.  Still a chance of some warm temps today and tomorrow and then normal for several days.  Next deviation from norms is a warm spell next week on the Euro and CMC but the one this week was greatly stymied by this marine invasion.   CMC is very wet late Sunday into Monday while the Euro and GFS are more of a scattered wet early next week. 

Lets hope that changes soon but who knows. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

@Cashtown_Coop, I noticed this in one of my clients spam bins.  It was an ad for a job opening.  Looks like you guys are going big time having a Denny's in town!  LOL

image.png.b9f21c5eb39764ccbe8cfbc2a7fe4712.png

going from having nothing to a Dennys.  I'll have to apply for that managers position that way I'm closer to home.  

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

just because the Phillies are in the series, doesn't mean you can forget your domestic responsibilities 

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Say what???

Certainly not over here. Grass is spring-like green and growing fast. Whatever is going on in Palmyra...share it. :) 

OK too premature I get it but always looking to the end of growing season and winter coming. I was too fast!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, paweather said:

That is beautiful!

It really is - I'll be staying in town (Mammoth Lakes) at about 7,900' of elevation in mid May. Every year is wildly different, but most years the snow has melted off in town (except for huge piles) by time I'm scheduled to arrive. The mountain that the town sits in the valley of should still be pasted in many feet of snow - time will tell what we'll see/experience. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

It really is - I'll be staying in town (Mammoth Lakes) at about 7,900' of elevation in mid May. Every year is wildly different, but most years the snow has melted off in town (except for huge piles) by time I'm scheduled to arrive. The mountain that the town sits in the valley of should still be pasted in many feet of snow - time will tell what we'll see/experience. 

I was once at Mt. Rainier in the spring and this picture is pretty accurate to how it looked.  You could only get up to the first station on the road, it was closed after that.  The snow was well above my head and car.  I do not have my pic handy, but this represents well. 

image.jpeg.c3068968f5ccb42b8105e4698ad8b25c.jpeg

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I was once at Mt. Rainier in the spring and this picture is pretty accurate to how it looked.  You could only get up to the first station on the road, it was closed after that.  The snow was well above my head and car.  I do not have my pic handy, but this represents well. 

Reminds me of how pendot had to clear Rt 30 by Mr Ed’s a few years back. 

5922D4D0-BD2F-4B18-992F-BDF4BE4B4121.png

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Interestingly, there was a series of pics posted a few years ago from Mammoth Lakes that looked JUST like this one. In December a few years ago, the town received upwards of 200" in the final 10 days of the year. 

They can go through some long dry stretches...but when the pattern lines up, they can pile up the feet in a hurry. 

• Like 1