• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 28-29, 2022 Miller abcdefu Storm Threat

WxUSAF

I’ll be here through the euro. Last EC run I really care about. Inside 72 it’s not so useful (not like it’s been great in the mid range this winter either) - What I really want to see from the euro is the look at 500 /h5 versus the Canadian, nam, and Gfs. Less concerned about surface output since thats still all over the place across most models. (Would seriously hate to be a met along the east coast right now)

Just now, alexderiemer said:

Great analysis tonight emoji849.png

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

I am just so done with this storm. No reason the NAM had to even go west at 0z when we were talking booze in the banter thread. Then the JV models aka RGEM and ICON move way west, so does the GGEM, JMA, and UKMET. 

It's probably called convergence folks. 12z better put an end to this nonsense. 

• Like 1

The Euro 5H representation would not get in done for west of the bay, that's for sure. The thing bothering me right now is the Fri vort is now mostly to the south, which would pretty much kill any chance of snow greater than 1" for west of the fall line. Eastern shore still well in play for the coastal, so I'd still be pretty interested if I lived on the other side of the bay, especially the coastal plain. I still like the shore to get blitzed with this setup. Just a hunch. I just hope to see a little bit of snow when I come home. All I'm asking for

• Like 2

• mappy locked and unpinned this topic