Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

2 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

I would gladly take the reigns but first working on becoming President of the PIAA to fix that monstrosity haha.

Maybe you add some more A's and make it even more confusing.  My high school was AA when I went there...now it is AAA in some stuff, AA in others and then there are the divisions.  LOL.  Somehow now my Bubblers have to play the much larger Waynesboro in basketball. 

9 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Were you thinking that I, of all people, was reporting inflated numbers? 

:) 

Not at all, I was reporting a low number.  I was surprised that it was only 52 at that point.  It feels it out as well.    But we know that general area south of Harrisburg went all HIA this past summer :-). 

10 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Not at all, I was reporting a low number.  I was surprised that it was only 52 at that point.  It feels it out as well.    But we know that general area south of Harrisburg went all HIA this past summer :-). 

Yeah, I was shocked when you reported the 52. I had to do some quick checks to make sure that I was in line with other readings. I'm at 65 now. 

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

Yeah, I was shocked when you reported the 52. I had to do some quick checks to make sure that I was in line with other readings. I'm at 65 now. 

It is 58 here now so rising fairly quickly.  I was surprised how good it felt out which was why I checked.   Over here it was much warmer feeling yesterday.    A/C is still covered as well.  Hate to have to turn it on in early to mid March.  Though in 1990, when it got into the 80's 4 days in a row this time of the month,  it would have been full blast.

3 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

On a typical work day I've got a good 2-3 hours in already. I'm almost always the first in the office, but HR people typically are lazy. :) 

It takes me 30-60 min to get ready for work with eating and everything so if I got up at 8, I would not be starting working until 9....which is 2 hours later than reality.  LOL.   A lot of larger companies that have WFH have software checking that the employee is present and working as early as usual. 

7 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

It takes me 30-60 min to get ready for work with eating and everything so if I got up at 8, I would not be starting working until 9....which is 2 hours later than reality.  LOL.   A lot of larger companies that have WFH have software checking that the employee is present and working as early as usual. 

From the time I get out of bed to getting in my car is about 10 minutes. I eat breakfast (granola bars and juice) at my desk and take care of overnight emergencies first (did the Euro move north, south, east, or west, and what did the 6z NAM show) before moving on to less important, work-related activities. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Itstrainingtime said:

From the time I get out of bed to getting in my car is about 10 minutes. I eat breakfast (granola bars and juice) at my desk and take care of overnight emergencies first (did the Euro move north, south, east, or west, and what did the 6z NAM show) before moving on to less important, work-related activities. 

LOL.  Don't forget your AM Blizz report as well.

I always shower in the morning so that alone is 15-20 min.    

36 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

On a typical work day I've got a good 2-3 hours in already. I'm almost always the first in the office, but HR people typically are lazy. :) 

Same

21 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I'm a morning person. from the time my alarm goes off, i spring out of bed singing. My lunch is packed the night before, so i shower, throw my lunch in the jelly bucket and out the door. i am at work 30 minutes after alarm goes off. 

26 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

Same

I'm a morning person. from the time my alarm goes off, i spring out of bed singing. My lunch is packed the night before, so i shower, throw my lunch in the jelly bucket and out the door. i am at work 30 minutes after alarm goes off. 

I pack my lunch, get my shower, and have my clothes for the next day precisely arranged all in the evening. I wake up, get dressed, take care of "business", grab my lunch and I'm off. 30 minutes until I'm working as well! Only difference is that I have a 20 minute commute. 

2 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

I pack my lunch, get my shower, and have my clothes for the next day precisely arranged all in the evening. I wake up, get dressed, take care of "business", grab my lunch and I'm off. 30 minutes until I'm working as well! Only difference is that I have a 20 minute commute. 

I wfh most of the time and still takes me 30 min from wake up to sitting in my chair.  LOL 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

Maybe you add some more A's and make it even more confusing.  My high school was AA when I went there...now it is AAA in some stuff, AA in others and then there are the divisions.  LOL.  Somehow now my Bubblers have to play the much larger Waynesboro in basketball. 

First order of business is creating separate classes for schools with boundaries and schools without boundaries.  Too much consolidation of talent going on at private schools that get to classify themselves as small.