Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

7 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Its going to be tough for the 20th storm just doing a verbatim run down of the GFS.    Need the air mass to press a bit more.  Its in the mid 30's in N PA. 

agreed. Thats why I set a low bar a couple days ago when the changes started to show some merit. 

We all know that as things evolve, its often a step down, and not a light switch.  

Peak ridging looks to occur Thursday, perhaps lingering a bit into Friday.  For what it's worth, the daily records for MDT on those days are of the softer variety and wouldn't seem to be anything out of reach, at 63 and 59, respectively.  Early next week certainly has my attention for some potential front end action.  Curious to see if the Euro comes back around this afternoon.  Still a looooooong way to go.

• Like 1

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

It's a business trip but no business happening at night. Its already in the 50's here and looks to be near 70 when I land.  Actually not looking forward to this evening.  I do not get to my hotel until 1-2AM. 

Shorts are more than fine today. I'll be in shorts about 30 seconds after getting home this afternoon prior to our riverside walk. 

• Like 1