Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

9 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

18Z is quite wintery looking for the Thursday-Friday system.  2-3" of snow to start for the upper part of the LSV, with temps in the mid 20's,  then a nighttime sleet bomb with temps in the upper 20's. 

NAM really doubling down on the ice threat. Timing would maximize the potential. 

59 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

It might very well (in fact, odds may favor) be a miss - but it's got more potential than this Thursday/Friday event. Even at it's best depiction, we were on the southern fringe of the best snows on the GFS - yeah, that often works out well for us. I'd rather the snow show up to our south than north. 

Come on now. You should know the routine by now. Any snow modeled south stays south. Any snow modeled to hit us squarely goes north.

It how we roll...lol

2 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

It might very well (in fact, odds may favor) be a miss - but it's got more potential than this Thursday/Friday event. Even at it's best depiction, we were on the southern fringe of the best snows on the GFS - yeah, that often works out well for us. I'd rather the snow show up to our south than north. 

I agree, I like where the Sunday system is sitting at this time.

With the Thursday/Friday storm, we were once on the southern edge of the snow bullseye, and now it looks like congrats to I-90 to Massachusetts.

For the Sunday chance, we are on the northern & western fringe currently with 6 days to go.

Let’s reel this Sunday chance in!

9140E0CC-D2BC-446D-83B0-2E7E6E83B0D9.png