Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring a potential important TV to East Coastal storm: Jan 17

Typhoon Tip

3 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

au4ofYT.png

This could actually be a huge run if that captures... The southern component in that dog 'n' poney show is moving out ahead, cyclonically rotating relative to the mid west trough dive, and that's a risky recipe for "subsume" type of phasing...  I think we nailed the call that this was an early consensus happening over night and now the game may officially be afoot -

Just now, Typhoon Tip said:

This could actually be a huge run if that captures... The southern component in that dog 'n' poney show is moving out ahead, cyclonically rotating relative to the mid west trough dive, and that's a risky recipe for "subsume" type of phasing...  I think we nailed the call that this was an early consensus happening over night and now the game may officially be afoot -

it did get captured, but unfortunately that means it is riding up over Connecticut

1 hour ago, Typhoon Tip said:

... mm, it's an early visualization and I am not sure what/whom other sources Mets really agree with this, but ... I see this storm as giant compared to the last .. A  much much larger spatial layout/multi-regional impactor, which would probably be a more whole-scale east of the Appalachian cordillera contender.    Just so folks are aware. It's a higher density theta-e loaded type of transport, bringing heavy rain where rains, and heavy sagging weighty snow where snows, with coastal wind/tide - pending how fast it rides up...  

That's really the "type" of low... 

How do you think blocking will play a role? I watched a couple of my go to Youtube guys (Hall and POW) and they talked up the blocking.