• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Summer 2021

Might not be done up here in the My Pillow area in the rain dept. There are more showers storms headed my way. I don't need any more rain. My garden is located in the bottom land next to the creek Nd its wet enough. Plus we're trying to rake a recently excavated steep hillsides and seed it. Heavy rain is not welcome. And that one cell up around Lock haven has a purple tint to it.

Just now, mahantango#1 said:

Might not be done up here in the My Pillow area in the rain dept. There are more showers storms headed my way. I don't need any more rain. My garden is located in the bottom land next to the creek Nd its wet enough. Plus we're trying to rake a recently excavated steep hillsides and seed it. Heavy rain is not welcome. And that one cell up around Lock haven has a purple tint to it.

Not to mention the mud that has formed for anyone parking in grassy areas for the Firemen's Carnival! 

13 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Nice to drop a Legion of Doom Line analogy in there (Lindros, Leclair, Renberg) :) 

Got just about half of what you did. .31" here. I'll take it. 

I was trying to be nice to those that may have missed out so far today.  I know lots of Flyers fans here.   That was a fearsome line.  Big E. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

Fixed it for you. If only the temp dropped to 66 and you got .66” of rain.

I could not say 66 as its retired from all use in PA.  Ha.  But I cannot put Pen's in my analogies, no offense.  Pen's are the Cap's nemesis.    Just looked at the CMC and it appears it does not even know what an over 90 degree temp is in the next 10 days. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

I was trying to be nice to those that did not get any.  I was trying to be nice to those that may have missed out so far today.  I know lots of Flyers fans here.   That as a fearsome line.  Big E. 

Should of won a CUP! Damn Devils spoiled it for the Flyers back then.

Just now, paweather said:

Should of won a CUP! Damn Devils spoiled it for the Flyers back then.

Welcome to life as Philly winter sports team fan. :) 

I was thrilled that the Bucks won last night. 76ers should have taken notes on how TEAMS win. It's about effort and chemistry. Sure, the Bucks might not have won if not for some injuries to stars on opponents, but they sure took advantage regardless. If I hear one more of my 76s buddies tell me that Embiid is better than Giannis, that tells me all I need to know about their knowledge of basketball. Giannis was out of this world when it mattered most. 

8 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Much like in 1863, we will take the hit to keep the Pillow area safe. 

If I learned anything from @mahantango#1, it’s that Pillow is the Death Valley and the Peter Sinks of central PA, so even if it hits 100 during the upcoming hot spell, it’ll get back down to 64 at night.