• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Duke Of Lizards
    Newest Member
    Duke Of Lizards
Central PA - Spring 2021

2 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Gregg Jefferies. I had half of an album of Gregg Jefferies rookie cards. The biggest can't miss player of my lifetime up until that point. (mid 1980s) Had a solid career with a couple of all star game appearances but he never lived up to the hype. (which wasn't possible given the amount of hype)

I had a lot of his cards too.

The Phillies signed him to a contract in the mid 90’s, but he was disappointing.

59 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Summer 2021....right on time.  Wish it would not be as extreme as the CMC though.  Goodbye yards.  

GFS and, to a lesser extent, EC try to break down the pattern late week. CMC’s hottest day is D10. We’ll see.

4 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

CMC is an "Open the shelters, bring the animals and lesser fortunate people in" type forecast.  Have to assume(hope) it is too extreme. 

Remember, I thought it was too extreme with the appetizer for this event before our cold pattern came back and I was dead wrong.

1 minute ago, TimB84 said:

Remember, I thought it was too extreme with the appetizer for this event before our cold pattern came back and I was dead wrong.

The CMC has spanked other models, when it comes to temps, for months now so definitely not sure it is wrong but a week of 90's is extreme in early June.  I have to hope it away.  LOL. 

4 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

The CMC has spanked other models, when it comes to temps, for months now so definitely not sure it is wrong but a week of 90's is extreme in early June.  I have to hope it away.  LOL. 

But it is June, so I can now turn on the A/C at any moment without a bit of judgment.

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

There should never be hesitation turning on the A/C when its in the 90's.   January or June.  Ha. 

We made sure to run it for a few hours on the last warm, humid day last week to make sure it works when we really need it.

• Like 1

Just now, Bubbler86 said:

We have run ours hundreds of hours already since March.  LOL.  It would be 80 in here without it. 

Highest it got in here was 79. I read an article once about someone in Phoenix that tried going a year without it and I guess it got as high as 104 in the house. There’s a big part of the reason the population out there has exploded in the last half century.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

But it is June, so I can now turn on the A/C at any moment without a bit of judgment.

This is wrong on so many levels I can't begin to go into detail, but anyone waiting until June to turn on the AC will be judged by me. A lot. :)  

13 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

There should never be hesitation turning on the A/C when its in the 60s.   January or June.  Ha. 

I made one small edit. :)  

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, TimB84 said:

Oh, our upstairs is like the gates of hell. First floor master and no kids (yet) for the win.

That is one difference between me and some of you guys.  We have a long brick rancher with a finished basement so I am in the "upstairs" most of the time.  I do not have any protection between myself and roof except some attic space. 

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

I'm liking how there is a precip max of nearly 5" in eastern NC and another just offshore with the Outer Banks itself receiving significantly less. Interesting...

I have been noticing less precip down there but did not want to jinx you by saying anything.  You will definitely be cooler than us if the CMC is right again.