Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Central PA - Spring 2021

15 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Speaking of football - 

I'm going to the Steelers-Bengals game this year. Last year was the first time I wasn't at least one Steelers home game since Heinz Field was built. It's going to feel great to be back in person this fall. 

Have fun we went to 3 straight Cowboys game over the weekend until last year. 

Just now, canderson said:

I don't think he's cut for a NFL defender. No rationale reasons, just a hunch. 

I dunno - we'll see. Your opinion is just as valid as any right now. I think if he devotes himself to this he's a Pro Bowler in the making, but we could have said that about a lot of players coming out of college.

I think if had played collegiately in Austin you'd be singing a different tune. :)  

• Like 1

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

I dunno - we'll see. Your opinion is just as valid as any right now. I think if he devotes himself to this he's a Pro Bowler in the making, but we could have said that about a lot of players coming out of college.

I think if had played collegiately in Austin you'd be singing a different tune. :)  

i'd like to see us get him honestly/

Just now, Itstrainingtime said:

For the life of me, I do not understand why more emphasis has not been placed on drafting a QB (legit one) for the past several years. I'd love to know what their plan is. 

i agree. our future isn't on the roster. I'm not a fan of Tomlin, but not sure whose call it is. 

14 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

For the life of me, I do not understand why more emphasis has not been placed on drafting a QB (legit one) for the past several years. I'd love to know what their plan is. 

Wait, Mason Rudolph isn’t a legit QB? /s

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, sauss06 said:

i agree. our future isn't on the roster. I'm not a fan of Tomlin, but not sure whose call it is. 

Careful, people seem to have trouble understanding that the reason we’re not fans of Tomlin is the three playoff wins in ten years and not some other reason.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, paweather said:

Cloudy again today, just look at NWS Orlando forecasts. My goodness.

It gets tiring and boring to keep typing Mostly Sunny or Partly cloudy every day with a 30% chance of afternoon thunderstorms.     Melbourne can get away with lots of copy and paste zones during much of the year. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

Thing is that it could be 95 and dry for three weeks straight in Dallas but since its happening to the Cowboys, ESPN will cover it as front page news.  

It’s amazing how much coverage they get for being a team that has won nothing for 25 years!

Every year the Cowboys have false hope that ends in more failure!

10 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

I figured America's Team had enough press already today.    I could think of a lot others but not sure any of them are in the spot light like the two Carlisle guys.  Donyell Marshall, Sean Mutto, Kyle Brady,  Marquise Colston.

John Ritchie & Ricky Watters both are local players that had great NFL careers as well.

7 hours ago, Bubbler86 said:

I was/am a big fan of the 'Slash" concept if you get a QB that is accurate along with willing to run and is quick.  It just rarely seems to win SB's.  Maybe we have to get Tom Brady out of the way first. 

I am so sick & tired of Tom Brady....why doesn’t he just retire already!