Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Spring 2021

4 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Hope springs eternal! 

CMC, GFS and Icon all have precip moving DOWN the coast, from New England, this weekend.  Interesting depiction to see as the moisture goes up and over the ridge which is pushed into the Central US.   Icon is a bit off shore.   Retrograding SLP moving West from the Atlantic.

8 minutes ago, paweather said:

Can you please call the Orlando National Weather Service for me? Forecast Mostly Sunny today, ummmmm....Mostly Cloudy would have been a much better forecast. :D

Dude, if there is not a Hurricane or severe they just call in a forecast and hope for the best.   We spend more time agonizing over the NWS being off by 5 degrees on any given night than the weather nerds down there spend worried about that stuff over a months time.  LOL.  To them the Nam is a cute nickname for a grandmother. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

Dude, if there is not a Hurricane or severe they just call in a forecast and hope for the best.   We spend more time agonizing over the NWS being off by 5 degrees on any given night than the weather nerds down there spend worried about that stuff over a months time.  LOL.  To them the Nam is a cute nickname for a grandmother. 

Good to know. LOL. I mean this is not even close to being "Mostly Sunny" 

19 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

WPC 7 day output looks paltry...maybe a quarter of an inch or so? 

GFS and CMC are .25 to 1"" over you this weekend.    Euro and Icon still pretty dry for the LSV.    Differences in where the outer ring of the ridge sets up. Ridge heads toward OK to dissipate on the GFS.  Verbatim the Euro keeps trying to push the heat in but it only lasts a day or two and is pushed back more than once. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

I am just west of you so I get it first.   Trainingtime already pointed out that a week or two ago as he scored as well  You just missed your snow.  Planning your Florida trip or something :-)

It snowed everywhere that day except for that town east of Hershey...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2