• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Virtual Bible Study
    Newest Member
    Virtual Bible Study
Central PA - Spring 2021

1 hour ago, Itstrainingtime said:

.19" for me - I had to go down to Columbia last evening and as soon as I descended Chickies Hill it started raining. By the time I got to the grocery store on 462 it was a deluge. Got home an hour later...nothing. 

Ah yes, the 'ol Maytown Island, as some in the realty business refer to it.  My wife and I are house shopping (awful in this market I know) and have had our eye on a couple places near Maytown.  Love the area and grew up going to Donegal until 5th grade but man it's just removed enough to be inconvenient getting to places.  A real lack of restaurants, bars, grocery stores, etc.  I know people in Marietta have the same issue with where to shop.  With that said, we are strongly considering it.  Would be curious to hear your pros and cons.

Highest total I could find for yesterday was 3.19" at a station in Willow Street.  Another one just to the west near Conestoga recorded 3.14".

Random fact of the day, when it comes to official reporting at ASOS sites, Meadville and Lancaster both recorded exactly .69" yesterday, with NE Philadelphia almost joining the party at .68".  This probably interests only me ha, carry on....

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mount Joy Snowman said:

Ah yes, the 'ol Maytown Island, as some in the realty business refer to it.  My wife and I are house shopping (awful in this market I know) and have had our eye on a couple places near Maytown.  Love the area and grew up going to Donegal until 5th grade but man it's just removed enough to be inconvenient getting to places.  A real lack of restaurants, bars, grocery stores, etc.  I know people in Marietta have the same issue with where to shop.  With that said, we are strongly considering it.  Would be curious to hear your pros and cons.

I'll pm you later when I have a chance.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Leaving EARLY tomorrow morning - next week looks Mostly Sunny with the daily 30% chance of a shower and highs around 80. I'm stoked! 

Next obs will be from Rodanthe, NC. 

I lied about my next observation- it's pouring here with CTG lightning and booming thunder. Far better than anything yesterday even if my total ends up rather meager.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, canderson said:

I was hoping that cloud that was over Camp Hill moved eastward a mile or so earlier but no dice. Had a few sprinkles but we're back to full-on sun. It's quite hot out and humid. First real uncomfortable day of the year. 

Another cell nearing the Burg right now. 

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

Gives your grass a good start in your absence.  

4 minutes ago, Itstrainingtime said:

Very much so. Still raining good.

Temp down to 68. .21" in the till so far.

I'll water your plants, grass, and mow and provide you a forum discount of 150/hr. 3 hours min. If that works for you Training?